18. Please don't tell him

It was Sunday morning. Sophie had to take a plane home that afternoon, and Will was coming home in the evening. Sara and Sophie were enjoying a cup of tea and watching tv.

"So what does he look like?" Sophie asked.

"Who?" I asked confused.

"Your famous boyfriend, silly." Sophie giggled.

"Well. Let me get the computer out." I got my computer, went to google, and typed in 'WillNE' in the search field. I moved the computer screen to Sophie and showed her some pictures.

"Awww. He looks cute! Nice catch!" She said

"Understand why I've been crushing over him?" I jokingly said.

"Totally. What's he like?" She asked I opened a new tab and went to his youtube, and started one of his videos. We sat and watched his videos until the afternoon. We went to the airport and hugged goodbye.

"Promise me, you'll tell him. He's like a nice guy. He'll understand." She said

"I promise." I said. I did not know if I was lying or telling the truth. My head was so confused.

"Keep me updated! And if you ever feel homesick, you can just skype me." She said while leaving. I nodded and waved goodbye. I got a taxi home and threw myself on the couch. Then someone knocked on my door. It was George.

"Hey, Sara. Our internet is down. Mind if I borrow your computer?" He asked

"Sure thing. Come in. Do you want some tea?" I asked, and pointed at where the computer was.

"Yeah, thanks." I went to the kitchen to make some tea, and George sat down with my computer. Then I remembered. I forgot to close the tabs. Will's youtube and pictures of Will were going to be the first thing George saw when he opened my computer. What should I do? Make a run for it?

"What is this?" George said confused. Oh no, It was too late. "You know Will's a youtuber?" George said, still pretty overwhelmed and confused.

"Look. I can explain." I said walking toward George.

"You knew this whole time ?!" George said.

"I know, how this makes me look. But ... It just started with me not telling him, I knew who he was... So technically, I was not lying... But then I started to like him and you Did not want to ruin our relationship... And..." I tried to keep back the tears if this was how George reacted, then how would Will react?

"How can you build a whole relationship on a lie?" George said. I could see he was angry, but in a confused way, he did not understand how someone could behave like this.

"I know. And I feel awful. But I love him, and it would ruin our whole relationship." The tears were pushing.

"Ruin your relationship? Do not you think you ruined it from the start by lying to him?" He said

"I know. Okay? I know. I do not deserve to be with him, or even be happy, because I'm a horrible lying deceiving idiot." But I also love him. Please. Do not tell him. " I could not hold back the tears anymore, I was not sobbing, but the tears definitely fell down my cheeks.

"I hate keeping secrets, Sara. And especially something this big. He's my best friend, and I can not keep this from him." George said.

"Please. I promise I'll tell him. Just let me enjoy the last time we'll have together. Please, George." I said. George sucked.

"You have to tell him." George said.

"I will." I said, now sobbingly. George stood up and hugged me.

"Do not cry. Even though I think what you did was horrible, I have never seen Will so happy. Who knows? Maybe he'll understand."

"Would you?" I said. George shrugged.

"Hard to say."

"Please, do not say anything. Just .. pretend nothing's happened. I'll tell him tomorrow." I think it's too much, telling him tonight. "

"Alright." George said and exited my flat. I went over to my computer, closed the tabs and deleted my browser history. Just to be sure. Could I trust George? I would not blame him if he told him. I mean, he's his best friend, keeping something like this must be ... Just like me keeping it from him. 

Will knocked on my door, I opened the door, jumped in his arms and gave him a big kiss.

"Wow. Someone's been missing me?" Will joked.

"Just a little bit." I smiled.

"Did your friend leave?"

"Yeah, she left earlier."

"Too bad I did not get to meet here."

"Yeah, she wanted to."

"I told my family about you. They really want to meet you too."

"Have you been bragging about me?" I joked.

"Of course. I told them you looked like Megan Fox and had a degree in biochemistry." Will joked.

"Oh, so you just told them the truth?" I joked, and we both laughed.

"If you're not during anything this Wednesday, my mom would love to meet you."

"Uhm .. Yeah .. I have this work thing on Wednesday. Maybe some other time." In song. I could not involve his family. This whole thing had gone too far.

"Oh, okay. Have you been talking to George? He seemed weird." Will say.

"No. Not at all. It's probably nothing." In song. Again. Will shrugged. "Would you mind sleeping here tonight?" I said.

"You've missed me that much?" Will joked. I laughed and kissed him. We saw a movie and went to bed. I was going to miss him holding me, the feeling of his breath on my neck, and just his presence. There was no turning back now. I had promised Sophie, George and myself that I would tell him. I dreaded it, but I had to. Goodbye, my love, I will never forget you.