23. To live in England

Sara looked to her left side and gazed at Will, who was lying next to her. She stroked his arm with her hand. It felt so real. She got up and realized she was not wearing any clothes. Oh yeah, that's right. She remembered. She took her panties from the floor and put them on. Will's shirt was lying next to them. Since it was what was nearest, she figured he wouldn't mind her wearing his clothes. She hesitated for a minute, but then took his shirt and put it on. It smelled just like him.

I love to walk around in guys' clothes. I don't know why .. I guess it kind of feels like a part of him is embracing you, or something like that. I just felt comfortable like this. I went to the kitchen, grabbed some buns and some juice for Will and me, and put it all on a tray, and went back to bed. Then was still sleeping. I woke him up with a kiss. He mumbled a bit before waking up.

"What have you got there?" He mumbled.

"Just a bit of breakfast." I said. He sat up, and we started eating.

"I've really missed this." He said.

"What?"

"Eating breakfast in bed with you. I really just missed you." He said and put his hand on my thigh.

"I really missed you too." But I think we cleared that up yesterday."

"Yeah, we were really a couple of whiners yesterday." He laughed. "Promise me that you will not leave me for that long again."

"I can not promise you that, Will." I said quietly.

"What?"

"I'm going home to Denmark in like 2 weeks."

"Are you being serious right now?" He said, agitated. I nodded.

"You can not just leave." He said a bit more dejected.

"I don't want to."

"Then don't."

"But in two weeks I won't be a trainee anymore, so I won't have a job or this flat in two weeks. That could not work out, Will."

"Move in with me."

"What?"

"Move in with me and George."

"How will I pay rent?"

"Me and George will pay the rent until you find a job."

"It's not that simple, Will. I have a plane ticket, which I already paid for." All my stuff is in Denmark. I would have to get a residence permit and a work permit. "

"We'll figure it out." If you really want to stay, we can figure it all out." He said. I didn't know what to say. I really wanted to stay. I've always wanted to live in London, and I do not want to be away from Will. But what would my parents say? They don't even know about Will. But I wanted to. And was not that that mattered?

"Alright. Let's do it!" I said. A big smile appeared on Will's face and he gave me a big kiss. "But here's my plan. I need to get my stuff in Denmark, and I have a plane ticket to Denmark. So what if you flew over with me and met my parents? Maybe? "I was afraid of what he was going to answer.

"I would love to meet your parents!" Will said.

"Really? I do not think they will be so worried about the news of me going to live in London when they see what a great guy I have here to protect me."

"Aww. You're making me blush." Will joked.

"Are we really doing this?" I said excitedly. Then nodded and smiled. "But we'd need George's permission."

"Let's get dressed and go ask him." Then said and got out of bed. We gathered our clothes and got dressed.

"Where's my shirt?" Then said and looked up at me. "Why are you wearing my shirt?" Then laughed.

"I like it! Don't judge." I laughed. I took off his shirt and threw it to him. We headed over to their flat and went inside. George was sitting with some cereal and watching something on his laptop.

"Hey, George." I said while waving at him.

"Oh hey!" George said.

"We have something we would like to talk to you about." I said.

"Well, it looks like you guys figured it out, are you together again, then?" George asked.

"Yes, we are. But we have a problem." Will said.

"What?" George asked.

"I'm going back to Denmark in two weeks, but I really want to stay, but then I would have no job and no place to live."

"Why do not you just move in with us then?" George said. I shrieked, ran over to George and gave him a big hug. He looked happy but surprised.

"That was what we were going to ask you." Will said, smiling.

"Of course she can live here!

"God, George. I love you so much right now! Thank you! Thank you, thank you thank you!" I said, not letting go of George.

"I'm just happy to see you two together again." He said.

"We're going to Denmark to get her stuff." I said.

"You too?" He asked Will.

"Yep." He said.

"Aww. I want to go to Denmark too." He said.

"I'm sure you'll get the chance, George." I said.

Will and I sat on his computer, planning the trip and ordering plane tickets. I could not believe this was happening. When I went to London, I did not expect this to happen at all. Not only was Will Lenney my boyfriend, but I was going to live with him and George. This was almost too good to be true.