5. The Danish Cuisine

Sara and Will rushed home, so Sara could cook this special dinner for Will and George. Sara was excited to finally meet George (and to get an unintentional face reveal) but was also worried that if he didn't like her, it would ruin her friendship with Will.

Will let us into his flat. George, apparently, wasn't home yet. And I went straight to the kitchen and started cooking.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Will asked me.

"Not really, no. I can have someone British to make a Danish meal, now, can I?" I said, jokingly.

"I understand. Oh no, so I'll just sit on the internet, while the woman cooks my dinner. The horror!" Will said jokingly.

I cooked for a bit longer while making light conversation, mostly about Denmark, and then someone entered the room.

"Smells suspiciously good in here... Wait, who are you?" George asked, looking confused at me. I rushed over to him and stretched my hand out to greet him.

"Hi! I'm Sara. I live next door, and I promised Will to make him a proper Danish meal. So that's pretty much why I'm here." I said.

"Oh.. So you're the Sara he's been talking about. Did you make enough food for one more?" He said. Wait... The Sara he's been talking about? Has he been talking about me? I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

"There's always enough for one more. If you two could just make the table. Dinner's almost ready."

"Sure thing." George said. They then started making the table, and I put the food on the table, and we started eating.

"This is amazing, Sara!" George said.

"Yeah. It's really good." Will said, not as excited as George though.

"We should move to Denmark, Will." George said, and Will laughed.

"Why should we, when we have this amazing Danish chef, who's sitting right in front of us." Will jokingly said. I didn't speak much during dinner. I just observed George and Will, and how they behaved with each other. They really have a friendship. A friendship I'll probably never have with Will.

"Well, I have some work I need to do. So I'm going to leave you with the dishes." I said and winked.

"You sneaky bastard." Will said while walking towards me

"I'll make it up to you. I promise." I said while standing in the door frame with Will.

"Promise?" Will said

"Promise." I said, opening the door to exit his flat.

"Okay. Then what about I invite you to dinner next time? Maybe at a restaurant?" Will called out after me.

"William, are you asking me on a date?" I jokingly said.

"Well, yes I am." Will said, staring at me with a serious look on his face.

"Okay. Tomorrow at 6?"

"I'll pick you up." He said.

"Don't get lost on your way." I jokingly said and went to my own flat.

I could not believe this! Will Lenney just asked me on a date! I started again with the shrieking and jumping up and down. How is this happening?