11. Breakfast in bed

Y'all, things get mildly saucy in this watch out.

Sara woke with an unbearable pounding in her head. She could only taste old liquor and cigarettes. And moving was dreadful. She looked beside her with her eyes screwed up tightly and saw Will sleeping peacefully, and his arm laid on her waist. This made her smile, even though she felt like someone had fed her cigarette butts and thrown her into a brick wall. She couldn't resist laying there, with her hand on his cheek, just observing him.

He's so beautiful. It's weird to say that about a guy because normally you would say guys were handsome or fit, but Will... He was just beautiful. I caressed his cheek and moved my hand to his chest. His heart was beating fast. He slowly opened his eyes. Oh God. He'll think I'm a creep if he sees me looking at him. Quick. Pretend you're asleep. I laid down with my back facing him and closed my eyes. I could feel Will getting up. I then felt a hand on my arm, and I could sense he was getting closer.

I felt his soft lips on my cheek, and he then got out of bed. I then heard him fumble in the kitchen. I sat up and stroked my cheek. I got up and watched him getting out eggs and bacon from the fridge.

"What are you doing?" I said playfully.

"Oh. You're up. Too bad. I was going to make you breakfast in bed. Figured that after yesterday, you'd be in a horrible condition today." He said.

"I can easily go back to bed. I'm just in so much pain." I jokingly dramatically acted. And went over to him and gave him a good morning kiss.

"Ugh. You taste like cigarette butts. Did you smoke yesterday?" He said and grimaced.

"I had a few cigarettes, yes. I'm allowed to. I'm a responsible adult. Speaking of being responsible. Sorry for being such an embarrassment yesterday.." I said and looked down in shame.

"Don't worry about it. But seriously, I felt I just licked an ashtray." He said.

"I'll just go out and brush my teeth then."

"Do that. And get back to bed, when you're in so much pain." He sarcastically said. "I'll get the breakfast ready." He then continued with the breakfast, and I went to the bathroom. Holy mother of God. I looked horrid. My mascara was smudged, my hair was a complete mess and I had stains of foundation around my face. I cleansed my face, brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a bun. When I exited the bathroom I was overwhelmed by the mouthwatering smell of bacon. I got into bed and took my computer with me. I checked Facebook for updates. I had been tagged on some pictures from the party last night.

I untagged most of them since I looked sloppy and very drunk. I couldn't help, but notice most of them was with Luke. Did I really spend that much time with him? I hope he doesn't get the wrong impression.

Will came in with a tray with scrambled eggs, bacon and a big glass of milk.

"Oh! Milk! God yes! Just what I needed" I said, grabbed the glass and drank it all in seconds.

"Wow. Milk always helps me whenever I have a bad hangover."

"Me too. I just drink about a half litre of milk, and boom. Hangover. Gone." I said and snapped my fingers. I started munching.

"This is so freaking amazing!" I said.

"I'm glad you like it." Will said and smiled.

"Aren't you having some?" I said and looked confusingly at him.

"Naah. I'm good."

"But this is delicious. Eat it!" I said pointing a fork with some scrambled eggs at him. Will held my arm and shook his head. I moved the tray away from the bed with the hand he wasn't holding.

"You do know, Mr. Lenney, I'm quite the competitor. I will not give up." I said.

"Lenney? I never told you my surname?" He said smiling, but with a confused look. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. I know his last name because he'd said it in one of his videos. Okay, Sara. You can't get caught now. Just think of an excuse.

"Oh, uhm. I saw it on a letter one day, when I was at your flat." I said, not very convincingly.

Technically, I hadn't lied to him before. I just pretended I didn't know, who he was. But this was a lie. A white lie. It was okay, right? I mean, if he found out now, it would ruin our entire relationship. I put the fork down. I felt dirty, lying to him.

"I'm not that hungry anymore." I said. I was about to grab the tray to put it out in the kitchen, but Will grabbed my arm.

"So, you're not going to fight me, coward?" Will said jokingly.

"You're going to regret you said that." I said and grabbed his other arm, and tried to push him down. We fought playfully for a while. I managed to sit on top of him and pressed my thighs against his waist, holding both of his wrists in my hands, so he couldn't fight me.

"Whatcha gonna do now?" I said jokingly.

"Have you brushed your teeth?" He said.

"Yeah. Why?" He then proceeded to kiss me. I let go of his hands and he sat up, still with me on his lap. He put his arms around me, and I put my fingers through his hair. My whole body was in ecstasy. He turned me around on the bed, so he was on top of me. I started kissing me down my neck. He moved his hands under my shirt and started caressing my breasts. He moved one hand further down my stomach. But then I interrupted the kissed, and he stopped.

"You know what I miss about Denmark?" I said. He looked surprised. He removed his hands from under my shirt and lied down next to me.

"No. What?" He said irritated.

"Taste-it sandwiches." I said with excitement.

"What? What's that?" He said and smiled.

"In my hometown, there is this sandwich bar, where you can get the most amazing sandwiches ever. Me and my friends used to go there all the time. It was like the highlight of the week." I laughed.

"Can we make them for dinner tonight?" I said.

"Sure." He said and started kissing my neck again. I sat up.

"Great. Let's get cleaned up and go to the grocery store.

"What? Now?" He said, and I nodded. Will sighed and put his head to the pillow.

"I'll just go take a bath and I'll meet you at your flat, alright?" I said and got out of bed.

"Alright." He said annoyed and sat up.

"What are you waiting for. Let's go!" I said.

"Yeah. Just give me a moment." He said and looked concentrated. I didn't understand what he meant at first, not until I remembered what happens when guys get aroused. I giggled and went to the bathroom.