19. I know

Sara woke up like it was just a normal day. She stretched herself and yawned. She looked at her left side, where Will was sleeping peacefully. Oh yeah, now she remembered this was the last time, she was going to see him like this. She kissed his cheek and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

As I was fumbling in the kitchen, I tried to find the proper way to tell him. Should I just be like, oh hey, made you breakfast, by the way, I know you're a youtuber, and have known the whole time we've been together? Or should I invite him out, so maybe he would remember me for my kindness? And obviously, my modesty... Or something... Does it even matter, where it is? I mean, it's not like he's going to react differently for that matter. I could just imagine the look in his eyes when I would tell him. The look of disappointment, and feeling betrayed. Tears started dripping, again. It was just so hard. Why was it that the perfect guy for me had to be a famous youtuber? It's not like I chose to fall in love with him, but boy did I fell. I felt hands grabbing my waist, and Will kissing me on the cheek.

"Morning. Did you sleep well?" Will said. I just nodded. He would hear my voice crack if I said something. I'm so bad at hiding my feelings. I wiped my tears away and tried calming myself down.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said quietly and went to the bathroom while trying to hide my face from Will. I looked at myself in the mirror. God, why can't I hide, when I've been crying? My eyes were all red, even my face was kind of puffy and red too. I threw some water on my face. It didn't help at all. I couldn't stay in the bathroom forever, he would just think I was in here taking a massive sh-. You know what I mean. I just had to go out there, and hope he wouldn't notice. I took a deep breath and went out.

"So, I was thinking we could... Wait. Have you been crying?" Will said worriedly.

"Is it that obvious?" I pathetically laughed. Will stood up from the sofa, went over to me and took my hands.

"What's wrong?" He said. Don't do this to me, Will. It's hard enough. Just the way you care so much about me and want to make sure I'm alright... I can't do this.

"Just feeling a little bit homesick, that's all." I lied. Will hugged me tightly and wiped away some of the tears remaining on my face.

"I don't know if it will make you feel better, but I saw a Danish restaurant that I was thinking we could visit." He said.

"A Danish restaurant? In London?" I said smiling.

"Yeah, I know. Do you want to go there? Maybe it'll make you feel not so homesick." Will smiled.

"Alright. How about tonight?"

"Sounds fine with me."

"But I have to warn you, not all Danes are as good at cooking as I am." I joked.

"This will be... exciting then." Will joked, and we laughed.

"But I have a lot of work to do, so... Are you going to be alright? If not, you can always come over."

"I'll be alright. I don't want to interrupt your work." I said, and we kissed goodbye, and Will went away. As the door closed, I went to my computer and put on my some sad songs. I just needed a good cry. I curled myself up on the sofa and started sobbing.

"And she wiiiiill be loooooved." I sang sobbingly. I felt so pathetic, but this was exactly what I needed. Just to let all my emotions flow.

As it got darker, I had gotten myself together, and found the nicest outfit that I owned, in my opinion. I did my hair and make-up, and I actually felt kind of pretty. Never thought I would say that. I went to Will and George's flat and knocked their door. George opened and gave me a questioning look, and I returned that with a reassuring look and a nod, so he would know that tonight was the night. He led me in without saying anything and called for Will.

"You ready to go?" Will said, and I nodded. He held his hands on my waist as we exited the flat.
The restaurant was nicer than I thought, but the food was just awful, but we had a laugh at it anyway. I think it was the best date we had ever had. We just joked around and didn't really care about anyone that was around us. We were just in our own little world. We paid the bill and went outside. We walked hand in hand. This was it. I pointed out a bench and asked if we could sit there.

"Will... There's something I need to talk to you about." I said looking down because I was afraid to look into his eyes.

"Oh no. Good news is never followed by that sentence." Will said. I smiled and accidentally looked at him. Those eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes.

"Will, I never wanted it to go so far. I didn't think I was doing anything wrong, because I wasn't hurting anybody."

"Wait. What are you talking about?" He said confused. I started sobbing a bit.

"Will, I-" Suddenly we could hear girls screaming Will's name, and two girls around 14 years old approached us.

"Oh my God.. WillNE hi!" One of the girls said. "Would you take a picture with us?" The other said. Will looked guilty and frustrated like he had just been caught.

"Uhm... Yeah. Sure." Will said, and stood up, posing with the two girls.

"Have a nice evening." Will greeted the shrieking girls. He looked at me.

"I don't know what that-" He stuttered.

"I know, Will." I said and looked him dead in the eye.

"What?"

"I know you're WillNE."