✦ twenty-five ✦

btc
incoming call...

declined

voicemail (7)

btc 4/18/18
phone 2:00
April 18, 2018 at 9:34 PM

"hey- uh, i don't know if this is actually recording and i'm going to be very upset if it doesn't, but here it goes. um, rylee, i am so sorry for- uh, i actually don't know i- what i'm sorry about. i think you're the one who needs to apologize, uh, shit, shit, no. i mean, i mean i think we should both apologize. so, yes, i am sorry for being so defensive about you and kyle going on a date or whatever and—"

btc 4/18/18
phone 2:00
April 18, 2018 at 9:42 PM

"the last message cut me off. so i hope you heard what i said. anyways, what i, what i was going to say was i'm also sorry- sorry for, uh, lying to you. well, not directly lying to you, but lying to you. uh, i, i'm, um, mm, i'm not actually dating anyone from dc. i'm not dating anyone actually. i'm not dating anyone from anywhere. i guess i just had to come up with some excuse when people kept-"

btc 4/18/18
phone 2:00
April 18, 2018 at 9:56 PM

"oh, my god, this fucking voicemail machine thing sucks ass, rjw. haha, i'm so fucking stupid. what the hell am i doing right now. you're probably just going to delete these. no, actually you wouldn't do something like that. you're not like that. you're not like this. you're my best friend, ry. and i know you love me just as much as i love you, though mines a bit more extreme and you don't-"

btc 4/18/18
phone 2:00
April 18, 2018 at 10:00 PM

"you don't mean what you said! and i'm sorry for what i said. for what i lies about. which i never even fucking finished explaining. god, i'm sorry, i'm a mess with this shit. i'm so upset over a stupid little argument, and i guess it's a bit more dramatic. oh! but yeah, i'm also fucking- fucking.. i don't even know. there's some underlying emotions with this argument that i think you need to

btc 4/18/18
phone 2:00
April 18, 2018 at 10:09 PM

"...know about it, that you need to tell me about- i need to tell you about. nice, i didn't forget what i was going to say, haha. so anyways, i understand you're most likely asleep by now, considering i keep goin straight to voice mail and you tune on do not disturb when you go to bed. i was going to come over. i mean, i bought you fucking flowers. blush roses, or whatever. but then i remembered that-"

btc 4/18/18
phone 2:00
April 18, 2018 at 10:11 PM

"you're upset and when you're upset you like to sleep and. and i need to stop speaking to you over voicemail because i have so much to say, obviously, and it's too much for just a voicemail message box. i'm just going to go to bed or whatever and hopefully you'll call me back. or at least text. goodnight, rylee. i, uh, i miss you and i hope that you sleep well, um, and goodnight. oh, and also-"

btc 4/18/18
phone 0:07
April 18, 2018 at 10:14 PM

"also, i love you."