✦ twenty-six ✦

( thursday, april 20, 2018 )

rjw
incoming call

connecting...

"ben?"

"hey, uh, hi! hello! how are you? are you good? you sound like you're crying? please don't cry! please don't cry. please don't be mad either. or upset. just please be happy. i love when you're happy. when you're sad, the world is literally ending. i-"

"ben?"

"yeah?"

"would you like to come over to my apartment?"

"hell yeah! uh, i mean, um, sure! yeah. yes. thanks. thank you. i'm on my way."

"can we just please not talk about any feelings or our argument or whatever? can it just be you and i, watching movies, eating snacks, and just chilling? okay?"

"whatever works. or, um, that's fine. no, that's great! i-i miss you."

"i miss you, too. and i'm so sorry for not answering the other night. and for totally ignoring you at the theater yesterday. i-i've just been, been, uh, thinking. thinking a lot. and when i'm around you or i hear you or whatever, my thoughts get all jumbled and that was the last thing i needed."

"*ben clears his throat nervously* is-is everything okay now?"

"yeah, yeah it is. and i've figured out what i needed to. and i'm okay now. are you, are you okay, too?"

"i'm good. i'm great. i'm just excited to see you."

"i'm excited to see you, too. i'll, uh, i'll let you go. see ya soon, btc."

"you, too, rjw."