I ran through the streets looking for this place where the job interview is being held. I was looking everywhere but thankfully it was just round the corner. When I got to the building there were signs and posters telling people what the job was about but I had no time to read them I was already way to late. Sadly there was no huge queue there to make me feel like I was just slightly on time. I kept on running, following the signs telling me where to go and when I got to the doors of the interview I burst through them not even thinking about any thing else except that I had to get to this interview. My eyes were adjusting to the bright light and when everything focussed to my horror everyone was staring at me. There was a girl with brown hair standing in the middle of the room with a shocked look on her face her eyes glaring at me. Three other people were sitting down at a white desk. OMG I think I just burst into an interview for someone else oh poop this couldn't get any worse for me. But to be honest it could, everything goes wrong for me and I mean everything, there is not one thing I can do right.

“Oh....My.....God I am so so so so so so sorry I really didn't mean to do this I well I.......I was late so I ran and I thought that no one was in here so I just ran in and then you guys were here so I......I should stop talking now” I said really really fast. I looked up at the amused faces staring at me. Everyone looked amused except for the brown haired girl in the middle, this was probably her interview. “I'll just leave now and wait outside” I half smiled slowly walking back out the doors. But it keeps just getting worse and worse. As I reached the doors and grabbed the handle my face still facing the people in front of me the doors were pushed open making me fall face first on to the cold, hard floor. Ow Ow Ow. You may think that my bad luck 'O' meter is full oh but just you wait and see it's only half way there. I slowly stood up from the floor everybody still looking at me as if I was some rare species of animal. I turned around to walk out the door because I didn't want to make a fool of myself even more but then I bumped into the person or people that had opened the door. There where six people staring at me from the door way all of them where boys. And not bad looking might I add. But seriously what's with all the staring its getting a bit annoying. The boy that I had bumped into was tall I don't know how tall but he was taller then me, as are most people.............I'm a dwarf, he had dirty blonde hair that seemed to think that gravity did not exist and I'm being serious it stood up like there was no gravity on the earth. He had awesome blue eyes and was wearing a tank top with ripped skinny jeans and a pair of black vans. I took a step back so I was not so close to him as I like my space and looked around at the others STILL staring at me, they all looked oddly familiar. “Wait have I seen you before you look oddly familiar?” I asked bringing my hand up to my chin and standing in the thinking pose.

“Umm maybe we are--” One of them began to say but I interrupted them just before they could tell me.

“No No don't tell me let me guess I know this I do trust me I know you guys from somewhere” I said still trying to think of where I have seen them before. I stood there for a while examining each one trying to figure out who they where. Next to the boy I bumped into was a boy with crazy coloured hair  and looked like it had been dyed many times before. Next to him there was a boy that looked slightly Asian but probably wasn't he had dark brown hair. The other side of the 'No Gravity' boy was a boy with very muscular arms and a bandanna on his head just below his light brown hair. Behind all of them where the last two boys they both had hair that swept over there faces, but it wasn't too long, one had black hair and the other had dark brown. UGGGHHHH why can't I remember who these guys are.

“Umm OK guess who we are then” one of them said but I wasn't really paying attention. Then all of a sudden I heard a loud screech from behind me it must be the brown haired girl.

I ignored her and said “ Wait I got this you are.....It's on the tip of my tongue.....um....you are....you know what I have no idea”

The girl screeched again but this time shouted “OH MY GOD IT'S IT'S IT'S”

“Come on girl get it out already” I said to her as she came running up beside me hitting me out the way.

“IT'S 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, DAN AND PHIL” she screamed as she jumped up and down with excitement. Her face went bright pink and then she fainted and started to fall in my direction I quickly moved out the way and she fell to the floor with a loud thud. I really should have helped her but ahhh she'll live.

“Yer 5 Seconds of Summer, Dan and Phil............. yer yer I was totally going to say that yer sure ummm” I said coughing awkwardly at the end. All the boys laughed. I then walked past them and walked out the doors. WOW that couldn't have gone any worse. I sat down on the seats just out side the doors and waited to be called. I really didn't prepare for this I'm in black skinny jeans with a All Time Low t-shirt under a check shirt and a pair of red converses my hair is in one plait down my back and all I have with me is my phone and 5 pounds.