I woke up the next morning ready to go out and do something. Getting the job yesterday made me so happy I couldn't stop smiling. I hoped into the shower and when I finished I put on a white laced crop top with a pair of denim shorts as it was really hot outside. I originally lived in England but moved to L.A California a couple of months ago so I still have a really strong British accent. I kept my hair down and slipped on a couple of bracelets I grabbed my phone my money my keys and my skateboard and put on my red converse. Then headed out the door. I didn't really know where I was going or what I was going to do so I just skateboarded my way down to the local mall. When I got inside I was surprised to see how many people were there I wonder what was going on. I walked around the crowd of people, mostly girls, screaming and mumbling among themselves. I saw a shop that had a slushy machine thing so I went inside and bought one there were only three colours but I chose the blue one not even caring of what flavour it was I just liked it when my tongue went blue. Once I payed for my drink I went and sat on one of the benches watching all the girls and a couple of boys that were all crowded around this area sometimes screeching for no apparent reason. When I had finished my drink I chucked it in the bin and started walking away from the big crowd of people that was slowly getting bigger as I walked past shops looking into them to see if I found anything to my interest I was grabbed from behind a hand covering my mouth so my scream couldn't be heard. I was lifted up by my waist as the person behind me with one hand over my mouth and the other round my waist I was then carried into a cloths shop and put in one of the changing rooms. The person dropped me and locked the door behind them to my astonishment there were already three people in here and two of them looked identical. I stood with wide eyes staring at the three boys in front of me I then turned and thinking that I could leave went straight to the door as I reached for the handle someone grabbed my waist and spun me round so I had my back to the door when they put me down they didn't let go. I looked up at the person holding onto me and he seemed to look rather familiar. I then looked down at the three other boys in front of me and I scanned there face two of them looked the same but the other one looked awfully familiar too. That is when it hit the boy that was holding me and the other one standing in front of me were those boys from yesterday the 'no such thing as gravity' guy and the bandanna guy. Oh My God. My mouth dropped open as I stared at all the boys in shock I couldn't even mutter a word I knew it would just come out as a jumble of word that no one understood.

“OK look don't scream you obviously know who we are because of that look on your face but please just please don't scream or shout our names” The bandanna guy said a worried look on his face. I nodded and The no gravity hair guy let me go slowly. I then moved around the changing room so I could see all the boys. This changing room must be the disabled one as it is so big.

“Oh My God it is you guys wow you're the bandanna guy and the 'no such thing as gravity' guy” I said pointing from bandanna guy to no gravity hair guy. They all looked at me confused so I carried on talking I took a step closer to the identical boys who were most probably twins and pocked there cheeks. “and I have no idea who you are but I have never seen twins that look the same up this close before this is so awesome”. I stepped back from the boys and smiled at them. They just stared at me for a while then burst out laughing. “what why are you laughing at me?” I whined annoyed that they were laughing at me instead of with me because I was pretty sure I wasn't laughing.

“ What I 'no such thing as gravity' guy?” one of the twins asked.

I pointed at the guy with the big hair and said “His hair it's so high and straight that it looks like there is no such thing as gravity every time I look at it” I shrugged. “What are your names anyway?” I asked.

The no gravity guy said “Luke” as he wiped away his tears from laughing.

The bandanna guy said “Ashton”.

The twins said “Jack” and “Finn” one after the other and they all smiled at me.

“You do realise I won't know who is who right?” I said looking at Jack and Finn.

They nodded and the one I think was Jack said “yer we get that a lot”

“Can I just ask why did you kidnap me?” I asked.

“Well we are kinda stuck I here and we needed someone to help us get to our car just out side we can't get out because of all the fans and we love them and all but we really ave to get going, you seem like you weren't part of that group so we thought you could help us” Luke said quite quickly I laughed at him because he seemed so nervous and scared.

“Yer sure, but where are the other four you were with yesterday” I asked since they were in a band I thought that they would stay in a group.

They looked at me confused then Ashton asked”What do you mean, how do you know we were with four other people yesterday?"

“I met you guys yesterday at the interview I got the job remember” I said smiling at there confused faces.

“Oh My God” Luke and Ashton said in unison “You're that girl from yesterday you look so different without your hair in a braid” Luke said smiling at me

“Thanks I guess” I laughed. “How did you remember my hair was in a braid let alone me no one ever remembers me” I smiled looking at the ground.

“What you are really pretty I'm surprised everybody doesn't recognise you” I looked up at Finn as he was the one who said that. I knew that that one was Finn and not Jack because Finn was wearing a check shirt and Jack wasn't. The other boys nodding in agreement to what Finn just said.

“Thanks” I said smiling at the boys. “So how are we gunna get you out of here” I asked grinning at them.