I got to the mall again and ran to were I thought the bus was parked but it wasn't and it was no where in sight. I had no way of getting hold of them so I would just have to call Jane again. Just as I was about to call Jane, I had added her to my contact list after she called me, I got a text from an unknown number I looked at the message which said,

Hey Maxie it's Maria I can't thank you enough for letting me meet the boys you are so awesome text me back when you get this and don't forget to add me to your contacts :)

I added her to my list of contacts which had four people in it, My mum, dad, brother and Jane. Wow I just realized how many friends I don't have. I replied back,

Cool thanks for texting me and I'm glad did you get on well with them?

As soon as I sent it I got a reply she could ether see into the future or was a super super fast texter,

Yer OMG they let me stay on there bus and now we are getting mcdonald's this is like a dream I'm eating food with 5SOS and so many YouTubers Ahhh I'm screaming inside!!!!

I giggled at her excitement. And then it hit me she's with the boys Oh My God there at mcdonald's wow it was easier to find them then I thought. I jumped on my skate board and went to the closest mcdonald's after sending a message to Maria,

OK don't go anywhere I'm coming to you see you in a sec.

When I got to mcdonald's I saw their bus parked in the parking lot and went up to the door and knocked. The door slowly opened and I saw Maria's head pop out from around the corner when she saw me she smiled from ear to ear and ran up to me and jumped on me giving me a bear hug. I tried to stay balanced but ended up on the concrete ground. She finally got off of me and stood up helping me up after.

“Oh My God you actually came I didn't think you would!” she shouted pulling me onto the bus.

When I got on everybody just stared at me with puzzled looks on their faces as they shoved food slowly into there mouths.

“Hey” I said feeling the awkwardness coming from inside the bus. There were 10 boys in the room all shovelling food in there mouths. There was Luke, Ashton, Finn, Jack, Dan, Phil,Crazy hair guy, Asian dude, and two other boys.

“Guys you know who this is right? Right, I mean some of you meet her like an hour ago” Maria said a look of shock on her face.

“Uhhh Maria I thought we said NO fan friends of yours could come round” The crazy hair boy said trying to be quiet but was failing.

I guess it was going to be difficult to remember me cause this is twice now that they forgot who I was. I mean I didn't change that much from this morning when I helped them I only put my hair in a messy bun, took out my contacts and put my glasses on. I changed my top but that was it. But to be honest we could have some fun with this I looked over at Maria and winked she gave me a weird look as I turned back to my phone I texted her saying,

Lets have some fun with this I'm gunna pretend I'm a crazed fan that loves them so much that I faint I so want to see the look on their faces you have to record the whole thing ok!!!

When I sent it and Maria's phone went off I looked up at her and we both smiled at each other. After she fiddled with her phone for a bit she nodded to say she had started recording. I waited a second before starting to scream and jump up and down shouting “OH MY GOD IS THIS REAL OH MY GOD AHHHHHHH IT'S REAL OH MY GOD THE REAL PROPLE ARE INFRONT OF ME I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH AHHHHHH!!!!” I ran over to Luke and jumped on him hugging him as hard as I could. I then kissed him on the cheek for good measure to make it look real. I got off of Luke and climbed over him going straight for the Asian boy that was sitting next to Luke I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek as well. I did this for all of them but on the last one, I didn't know who he was but he had really nice bright blue eyes and brown hair, he was standing up so I jumped on him putting my legs around his waist so he was carrying me and I was off the floor. I rapped my arms around his neck and hold on as hard as I could.

“Ummm guys can you help me get her off she's not letting go” The boy I was holding on to said as he tried to push me off. After a while I felt hands rap around my stomach to try and pull me off when they finally did I screamed again and they all let go of me as fast as they could I then started screaming

“OH MY GOD!!” before fake fainting on the floor. I could hear the foot steps on the floor as everyone ran to me.

“What just happened? What do we do with her? Maria why did you bring her here” someone asked annoyed. At that moment I sat up right and everybody stared at me with a shocked or confused expression on their faces. I couldn't help but laugh their faces were hilarious. Maria started laughing too and the boys looked even more confused.

Threw fits of laughter I managed to say “I'm Maxie or Max or whatever and I helped you escape from the mall and I was in the interview yesterday” I pulled out my hair and took off my glasses. “Don't worry I'm not a fan girl” I put my glasses back on to see all the mouths in the room had dropped to the floor. I giggled and said “Well come on introduce your selves I'm gunna have to know who you are to work with you”

As if they had planed it they all shouted “WHAT?!?!” at the same time.