As I got in the lift I saw everyone running after me, but the doors closed before anyone could get in. I pushed the button of our floor and lent my back against the wall. What did I have to get myself into? I thought this was going to be the best job ever and in less then 24 hours a walking, talking lawnmower joined my life. When I say lawnmower I mean....wait...what was her name?.....Kayla...or *cough * Slut *cough * what who said that? Who sucks up all the grass (boys) cut them at there knees, then after a while throws them out. This was so stupid. I should have guessed that something cliché would happen sooner or later. I mean come on how may sluts are there in the world and of all the ones that happened to get the job was Kayla. A slut. Ughhh why was my life so annoying. Is it that hard for me not to have a normal life? Well apparently so. The worst thing is I had to work with that she devil. I can even bet that she will flirt with all the boys. The lift 'Dinged' and the doors opened but I didn't move from my spot. I felt like having some alone time so pressed the top floor button to go see if they had a roof you could get up to. The lift doors closed and it began to make it's way to the top floor. When it got there I got out and looked for a way up to the roof. I finally found a door with stairs leading up after a while. The view was amazing from up here. I could see all of the city. As it was getting dark you could see the sun setting and the sky was filled with bright oranges and yellows. I stared at the scene in front of me and before I knew it the sun had set and the stars became clearer in the sky. I sat down on the hard concrete roof and looked up at the stars. I have always loved the galaxy it's always gained my interest. If I could I would stay here forever and just watch the world go by. There was...My stomach rumbled and I realised I hadn't eaten in a while. I had been up here for long enough and didn't mind going back down. I made my way down the stairs, into the lift and to my room. When the lift doors opened and I walked out I heard someone shout my name.

“Max, Oh My God, Max where have you been?!” I looked up from the ground and saw Nash running towards me. When he was close enough he pulled me into a hug. “Max, where did you go we were so worried?!” He said still not letting go of me.

“Umm I went to the roof, you really didn't have to worry I wasn't gone for long anyway” I said almost a whisper.

“Not long!” He shouted “You were gone for hours, we were about to call the cops” I looked up at him shocked.

“I was gone that long..wow” I said still a whisper. Nash pushed away from me still holding my arms and looked me right in the eyes. I looked down not wanting to look at him. “I didn't want anyone to worry I'm sorry” He lifted my head so I was looking at him.

“Look don't say sorry, I'm just glad you're ok” He pulled me into a hug again.

“Sorry” I whisper.

“Didn't I say not to say that” He said. I pulled away from him giggling.

“Sorry” As soon as I said that my hand shot to my mouth and Nash laughed.

“Come on Lets go back to the others” He grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room. He opened the door and everyone inside just stared at us. After they had digested the who was at the door they all screamed and shouted and came tumbling towards me giving me hugs. Maria was the last to hug me.

“Where have you been we were all so worried?” She said letting me go from hugging.

“Umm I was up on the roof watching the sun go down, sorry if I made you worry” I said looking around at everyone.