“Wait are you....” Dan said “That girl from the other day at the interview, the one who made a fall of herself?” He asked.

“Wow thanks for bringing that up” I giggled crossing my legs on the floor. By now we were all sitting in a circle and they kept asking me questions about everything.

“So what is this job thing you have to do?” Phil asked.

“You still haven't even introduced yourselves” I said resting my head on my hand. “I'm Maxie but you can call me Max or whatever you want”

Everyone introduce themselves going round the circle next to me, on my right, was Finn. I had figured out the differences between Jack and Finn and now that I think about it I can tell them apart really easily now. Next to Finn was Maria, next to her was Luke then Ashton, Michael, the guy with the crazy hair, then Calum, the guy I thought was Asian but it turns out that he was from New Zealand. The other side of me, on my left, there was the boy that I had clung onto, the one with the really nice blue eyes his name was Nash and he does vines he was next to his friend Cameron who also did vines. Next to him there was Dan and Phil and that was it.

“Well we all know each other now will you answer my question? What is this job you were talking about?” Dan asked.

“Jane called me just after I left you guys and said that I was going to be helping you guys and she said that we would be moving to different hotels and that I had to pack so I guess I'm staying with you guys for the week.” I said fiddling with my skateboard that was in the middle of the circle.

“Awwww your so lucky Max I wish I could stay with these guys” Maria moaned, pouting.

“You know I could ask Jane if I could have a plus one” I said with a sly smile on my face, I looked over at her and her pout turned into a smile that spread across her face.

“Oh My God you would do that for me!!” she screamed climbing over the boys to get to me. She jumped on me and gave me a bear hug again. Once she got off of me I got my phone out and rang Jane. After a while of talking she said yes and we were soon heading to Maria's house to get her stuff. After forever Maria came back with a bag of stuff. Once she got on the bus we headed to the hotel. When we got to the hotel we went inside and checked in, we went to our rooms and the boys said that there were more people if they were already here or were on there way. After we settled in, I was sharing a room with Maria, we all met up in the lobby to go to the pool. This was going to be great. Maria and I got changed and headed down stairs, I was in a blue bikini and Maria was in a red bikini it matched her hair so she looked real pretty. I put my 'Can You Not' tank top on and some high waisted shorts then I put my flip flops on, grabbed my phone and a towel and headed down to the lobby. When we got down the boys were already there but there were some people that I hadn't seen before. As we got closer Maria started squealing so I looked over at her.

“Oh My God that's O2L” she said excited.

“How many times have you said Oh My God today? I'm sure it's unhealthy” she looked over at me an unimpressed look on her face, “So what is O2L?” I asked as soon as I said that she stopped her mouth open wide. “Close your mouth your catching flies” I giggled.

“They are YouTubers they are SO cool” she squealed jumping up and down.

“Well I guess now you are going to meet these SO cool O2L boys” I said mimicking her.

“Hey I do not sound like...” she stopped when we reached the boys.

“So who are these girls?” A boy with curly-ish brown hair said seductively moving closer to me and Maria he had a bandanna just below his hair line. I laughed and looked over at Maria who just stood still. But I knew she was probably freaking out on the inside.

“I'm Maxie and this is Maria” I said. “and you are?”

“wait you don't know who we are?” He asked looking shocked.

“Nope...sorry” I said shrugging my shoulders.

“She doesn't know much” Cameron said laughing.

“Hey” I shouted hitting Cam on the arm.

“We are the amazing O2L” he shouted then he pause for a long time then finally said “Jc here” the others introduced themselves and there was Conner, Sam, Ricky, Kian and Trevor. They all seemed really nice and not bad looking ether. Conner said that he used to be in O2L but was still good friends with them and he had his own channel on YouTube. Once we got to the pool it was about 4:00pm ish and I was really hungry so I told everyone I would be back soon I went outside and called the pizza place on my phone and ordered lots of pizza. When I came back everyone all ready had there chairs and had gone into the pool. I went over to get a chair then took of my top, shorts then put my hair up in a pony tail, because it was an outside pool I could tan so I sat down on the chair and put my headphones into my phone and started to listen to music. After a while of listening to All Time Low, Paramore and some other bands that I like I felt my headphones being pulled out and then I was tossed over someone’s shoulder. It was Jc. I started hitting his back and shouted

“HEY JC, PUT ME DOWN” he started to walk towards the pool and I knew exactly he was going to do “JC NO NO NO PLEASE NO DON'T!!” I looked up at the door and saw the man with the pizza walk in. “NO JC THE PIZZA IS HERE I HAVE TO GO PAY” he put me down but I was right on the edge of the pool so I grabbed Jc not wanting to fall in. He took a step back and pushed me into the water. As soon as I came back up from the water everyone was laughing. I got out the pool and went up to Jc and pushed him in to the water, it was difficult because he was strong but he was not expecting it. After I pushed him in I walked proudly over to the man with the many pizza boxes in his hands, I payed him and then carried the pizza over to my chair. I called everybody over and they all came running.

“YOU GOT PIZZA OH MY GOD WE LOVE YOU!!” they all screamed giving me a huge hug. We all ate pizza and chatted for the longest time before getting back in the pool. One of the boys, I think it was Nash, had found this weird blow up lion thing but it wasn't the best looking lion that I have ever seen. Once Nash had taken like an hour trying to blow it up, his face was red and it looked like he was about to pass out, I stole it from him and sat on it in the pool. It was really funny cause Luke, Finn, Nash and Cameron were all trying to get me off of it but I would always just get back on it again. I jumped back on the lion after being pushed off for the 10th time and the boys all gave up. I spread my arms out and closed my eyes.

“I am the queen” I said so the boys could hear.