8

After we finished at the pool it was about 5:00pm and we all went back up to our rooms to change then we were going to head back out to get dinner. Once I had a shower and changed into my white tank top, my weird stripy jean things and my white pumps I grabbed my phone and money and went to knock on everyone else’s rooms. I kept my hair down and had my contacts in. When everyone was ready we went down to the lobby but before I got in the car I got a phone call from Jane. I told everyone I would just be a minute and picked up the call.

“Hey” I said

“Hello Maxie I have another worker coming to were you are now at the hotel and she will help you with your job, is it ok if you stay at the hotel lobby until she gets there?” Jane asked.

“Yer... Yer I can stay here no problem will I know who she is when she gets here or...?” I asked.

“Yes she will know who you are so just sit and wait she should be there in about five to ten minutes, tall to you soon bye” She replied. And then hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and went over to the cars and told them I would join them later.

“What, why?” Maria yelled.

“Jane asked me to stay in the hotel sorry guys” I said closing the car door and waving as they drove away. I went back inside and sat down on the sofa in the lobby. It had been about ten minuets of me waiting when I got a text from Maria,

Where are you, your missing all the fun why did Jane tell you to stay in the hotel!!!!!

I then replied,

Some girl is coming cause she got the same job as me and she is going to meet me here but she is taking forever :( I wish I could be with you guys

I waited another half hour until the girl finally arrived she came strutting over to me in heels that looked like skyscrapers they were literally like 30 cm tall. She had a mask on her face, and by mask I mean make up, and was wearing a skirt that stopped at the bottom of her butt. One wrong move and the whole world would be able to see her underwear. She had a crop top on that showed her chest revelling a bra that pushed up her probably fake boobs. Oh this is just great I now have to work with a slut.

“Are you Mattie?” she asked

“Umm no my names Maxie” I replied she scanned my body then gave me a disgusted look.

“Whatever same thing, so where are the boys I was told they would be here” she said looking around the hotel lobby.

“They went out, I was supposed to be with them but I got told to wait for you. What's your name?” I explained standing up next to the girl.

“What” She screamed appalled “They could have got someone better looking and my names Kayla” I just nodded and sat back down.

“Have you got your room key yet you were really late” I asked. She gave me a sharp look and shouted

“No I haven't and I was not late I was on time” she replied.

“No you were late when Jane called and said I would have to wait she said you would only be 10 minutes and I have been waiting for nearly an hour” I said looking down at my phone to see what the time was. It was it was just past 7pm. Yup I had been waiting for just over an hour and I am really hungry.

“You better apologise to me” She shouted slapping me round the face. She did not just do that. I stood up holding my cheek.

“Apologise for what I was the one waiting for an hour when I could be eating food” I said raising my voice.

“Oh it was good that I came later then, you already seem fat enough you don't want to be putting on the pounds” She said looking at her nails and pushing her long blond hair behind her shoulder. The hair that had probably been bleached many times just to get the 'Hey I'm a blond bimbo' affect. OK so first she makes me wait for an hour, slaps me then calls me fat. If the guys hadn't walked through the hotel doors at that moment I would have personally sent her back to hell so she could burn. “Oh and I think you should complement me now” She smiled at me with the most innocent smile and from that moment on I knew she was the devil himself. When everybody reached us they knew something was going on just by looking in my eyes you could see that I was going to rip her head off.

“So you want a complement, OK well I like your belt” I said tilting my head to the side raising my eye brows and giving her my best smile. She looked down at her waist then looked back up at me confused.

“What do you mean I'm not wearing a belt” She asked.

“Oh I'm sorry, that's not a belt, that's your skirt, Oh my bad” I chuckled and walked away.