Chapter 5

I reached Ivar cottage. Breathless, I felt my face hot and my knees were shaking. The music stopped and the crowd parted. Ivar was sitting on the throne, slouched over, holding a golden cross. I suddenly realized there was so purpose in saying what Bjorn tried to do to me. I was a slave I had no right. It was stupid of me to run from his grip. Surly, I was going to pay for this.

"Come here and serve me a cup of wine." Ivar said and I did. I figured I'll pay the price later on, but for now I hoped Ivar had tasks for me to perform and I made sure to stay among people. It was obvious I didn't fit in among the Vikings, but I rather stay near someone who thinks I dress funny than stand next to Bjorn. The party lasted almost all night. When it was over, Ivar had these wooden sticks to move about. Though he drank he was wasn't drunk. I followed him into his bedroom and stayed behind. He sat on his bed and I stayed by the exit. I stared at the door.
He was unbuttoning his shirt when he spoke.

"Did you fuck my brother?" He asked, my heart sunk and I turned to him. "No, I didn't." I said my hands felt cold but my body was hot. I was scared again. "It's alright if you did." He laughs and reaches down to undo his shoes. He stops midway and signals me to finish the job he didn't.

"You don't sound English." He says again. I placed the shoes on the side of the bed and I stand again. "I was told that I come from Spain. I was sold off since my parents died when I was a babe. I don't know if that's true."

He was studying me. I was breathing so heavy I tried to hold my breathe so he wouldn't notice. But he did anyways. He points at my neck. "The bruise? It healed faster than... usual..." I don't say anything but shrug my shoulders. He lets it go for today and tells me my place to sleep is across from his cottage.

I am so grateful he hadn't asked another question. The healthier I stay the faster I heal. I decided to slightly starve myself. If I make myself weak enough when I do get hit the bruises will last. Suspicion wouldn't fall through.Typically my lips would have healed by now. If I was still in Britain I wouldn't have had to worry about my bruises healing in front of my masters because they never looked me in the eyes. Ivar and his brothers do and they are constantly studying my body. My lips remained swollen and dry. I was weak. The boat drive. The water. Being out in the sun for that long ruined me. My face was sunburned. Ivar didn't suffer much of the burn I did but I reckon he was used to traveling. I lit a candle, laid on my bed and day dreamed about my punishment from Bjorn. I thought Ivar cared about the boys wanting to sleep with me but I know now that was wishful thinking. I don't know why I wished he cared, or why I claimed he was hurt. He wasn't. He wants me to fuck his brothers. The thought sank deep into the pit of my stomach.

They want to share me.

I tossed and turned on my bed as my stomach made circles and knots. If he had cared he wouldn't have asked that question. I fought my thoughts until I was finally able to drift into sleep.

~~~~
Hello my loves!
     I hope you've had a good day/night.
Thank you so much for reading and please make sure to like, comment and share because it means the world to me❤️

I'm so sorry for not posting faster but I've been going through some rough times. Nevertheless, I hope to post more frequently because you deserve it. Don't forget to like and comment!!!!! Thank u!