Timing

It was March 10th, Bucky realized it was his 99th birthday. Next year, he would be 100 looking like he's 34 years old. Marsha walked into the warehouse with a bag of groceries. Ivan and Igor were making a fire in the stove. Igor walked over to Bucky with his dirty hands in his pockets.

"Happy Birthday Bucky." He said. "I don't have a cake with ninety nine candles on it." Igor told him.

Bucky smiled at Igor. "Thank you." He replied.

"I know you have a lot questions for me." Igor said.

"Lessa?" He asked.

"She is definitely my wife and mother of my children. We met on a mission years ago. We had a night together." Igor told him.

"Boys, would you not talk about sex right now?" Marsha told them as she put the food away.

"Soldier is fucking your daughter." Igor chucked a little bit.

"I noticed her looks are your looks. I never pieced the puzzle together." Bucky told Marsha. "Until I heard your voice on her phone the other day. It triggered a memory."

"Moscow." She whispered.

"What happened in Moscow in the 80's?" Igor asked. He sat down on the chair.

"It was my first training missions. I had five kills to complete. Soldier had to train me out of the red room." Marsha replied. She looked at everyone in the room.

"You were on the verge of graduating from the class too." Bucky reminded her.

"By "graduating" they would take my female parts out." Marsha said as she looked over. "It was how I met Violetta's father. One look at that man. My life as a Widow was over." She told Bucky.

"I see your point. How are we going to find her?" Bucky asked them.

Ivan walked over to Bucky and Marsha. "There is an old HYDRA base here in Bucharest. We believe some of the agents who escaped the Avengers are using it. Also, I believe they are looking for you, Bucky." He answered. Ivan pulled out an old map to the HYDRA bases during the Cold War.

"Do you remember some of them, Bucky?" Igor asked Bucky as he walked into the table.

"Some of them, but all of them." Bucky replied. He couldn't remember all of his time in HYDRA.

"Which ones you can remember?" Igor asked.

"Moscow. Berlin. Siberia and Washington D.C." He said. "Also, Kiev too." Bucky named. "I do know Romania has two. I don't know where they are located."

Ivan rolled the map on the table. He knew Bucky wasn't lying about about the bases in Romania. "There is one near here." Ivan told them.

Marsha looked at the map. "My daughter has to be in one of them. Who knows what the agents are doing to her?" She said.

Bucky looked over at Marsha. "I don't want to image it. You know what they did to us if we didn't obey them." He told her. Bucky rubbed her shoulder with his hand.

Violetta woke up to the smell of oatmeal and toast in her cell. She got up as Boris came in with a glass of orange juice in his hand. Violetta sat down on the chair. She began to eat the oatmeal. It was bland and on the warm side. Boris put the orange juice in front of her. She was getting meals three times a day due to her behavior. Plus, they needed her alive. Violetta grabbed the glass of orange juice. She sipped a little bit out of the glass. Then she sat some toast. Misha walked into her cell. She looked at him with the glass of juice.

"I see you are doing well." Misha told her. "I'm going to check on your wounds." He said.

"Why? You can see my boobs again." Violetta told him. She got up from the chair.