Leaving Romania

Violetta woke up in the morning with Bucky's arms around her on the couch. She got up from the couch. Ivan and Igor were sitting at the table. She was hungry for breakfast. She was still bloody and bruised from last night. Igor looked over at her. Ivan saw the similarities between Marsha and Violetta. The red hair and brown eyes topped off the look.

"Are you hungry, Violetta?" Igor asked her.

"Can you explain why are you in SHEILD gear, Igor?" Violetta asked him.

Bucky was already wake when he stood up. "He used to be a SHEILD agent. He was sent her to find any remaining HYDRA agents." He told her. "Ivan is your mother's friend from her Black Widow days." He said.

"I knew about that already. Misha let it slip about her days of training." She told him.

"Misha took you." Igor said.

"He was an agent of HYDRA until I killed him last night." Violetta replied as she sat down.

Marsha and Peter came back to the warehouse from the police station. They sat down at the table. Marsha wet a paper towel for Violetta to wipe her face off. She handed the wet towel over to Violetta. Violetta took the towel and wiped her face from the dried blood. She threw the towel away.

"Peter and I told the police we were getting our last mission in before we retired." Marsha told them.

"And?" Igor said. He looked at Marsha.

"They believed us. Also, we have to leave the country tonight. Violetta, you are coming with us." Peter explained to them.

"Why do I have to leave?" Violetta asked her parents.

"It's too dangerous here in Europe. Even if we didn't get all the agents, they will try again to hurt you." Marsha answered her daughter.

"Do I have time to pack my things?" She asked her parents.

"Yes." Peter replied. He looked at Violetta from the corner of his eye.

"Okay." Violetta agreed. She turned towards Bucky. "I want to spend time with Bucky before we go." She said.

"Sure." Marsha told her.

Bucky and Violetta left the warehouse. She went to her apartment. Luckily, she wasn't locked out off of it. The program paid her rent for the apartment. She would have to explain the rest to her boss later. Violetta got showered and got fresh clothes on her body. She was bruised and scarred from her months of torture. Bucky checked on her in her bedroom.

"Vi, I want you to know. I love you. After all of this is over, I will come and find you. I promise you." Bucky told her.

"I know. I love you too, James Buchanan Barnes." She whispered. She kissed him.

Bucky kissed her back. He laid her on the bed as they kissed each other. Violetta moved her hands down his back. They started to strip their clothes off as they looked into each other's eyes. Violetta rolled Bucky on the bed. She climbed on top of him. She kissed down his chest while Bucky moaned. He sat up and kissed her neck down between her breasts. Their bodies wrapped around each other as Bucky positioned himself in her. They began to move together as one. Their moaned echoed through the room. They rolled around in the bed. After they were done, Bucky and Violetta laid in bed.

"I want you to come with me. Between Dad and you--" She paused.

"I can't. I can't control him in my mind. You saw what happened back at the base last night." Bucky explained.

"We can--" Violetta stopped speaking as she saw Bucky shaking his head.

"There is no doctor who will help me." He told her.