Truth

Violetta heard her stomach grumble for hunger. She was hungry for food. She had regrets in head due to Boris's death. She saw Krill walk past her cell. Then a group of men came past her cell with Krill. Misha was going to kill her. She couldn't find a place to hide until morning. As she sat on the bed, Misha walked over to her cell. He unlocked the door. Then he walked inside of the cell. He dragged her out of it. Misha and Violetta walked into the room. Boris's body was gone along with the blood splatter  on the floor.

"Do not underestimate her. She is smarter than she looks, men. You will watch her day and night." He told the men in the room.

"Yes, sir!" They yelled out.

Misha turned towards Violetta. "I saw mommy and daddy today in Bucharest. They were coming out of the hotel there." He told her.

"Well, you did take their daughter." She muttered at him. Violetta looked at him.

Misha slapped her across the face. He punched her in the stomach. "Little Widow, you know your boyfriend is looking for you too." Misha hissed.

Violetta held her stomach after he punched her. "Bucky will find me. When he does? I hope he kills you." She said. Violetta stood up with the pain in her stomach.

"Take her back to her cell, Dimitri." Misha barked an order.

Dimitri walked over to Violetta. He slinged her over onto his shoulder. Then Dimitri took her back to her cell. Along the way, Violetta pounded his back with her fists. He didn't feel a thing. Dimitri threw her inside the cell and locked the door. He stood by the cell. Violetta said a few swear words in Russian. Dimitri said something back in Russian to her. Misha was preparing to go down with a fight.

Sometime during the night, Dimitri switched off with Sven. She watched Dimitri walk away from the cell. Sven was rather tall man. He was bulky from all the muscles. He had tattoos on his his arms. Sven had no hair on his head. His face was a serious look. Violetta decided now was the time to break out. She was strong enough thanks to Boris. She climbed the bars of her door. She wrapped her arm around Sven's neck. She applied pressure as she choked him. Violetta whispered sweet nothings into his ear as he passed out onto the floor. She grabbed his key from the belt loop of his jeans. When Violetta unlocked the door, she sneak out of the cell. There was another man walking down the hallway. Violetta threw herself into his shoulders and began to choke him with her legs. He dropped as Violetta landed on her feet.

Misha was in the control room loading his gun when he saw Violetta running through the hallway on the of the monitor. He looked at Krill and Micha. He didn't see Violetta take down a man half her size. He sent them to get her and bring her to him. Krill and Micha left the room to find Violetta in the building.

Bucky was in his uniform. Marsha was in hers. Ivan, Igor and Peter were in their SHEILD gear. Peter saw Bucky in his Winter Soldier uniform. He saw an old enemy become an ally. Marsha began to load up her gun. Ivan and Igor put their belts on around their waists. They were ready to fight. Peter started the car. Bucky packed the gear in the trunk. Ivan and Igor got into the car with Marsha. Peter and Bucky got into the car. Peter drove down the road from the warehouse. Soon, they were out in the Romanian countryside. By the time they arrived to the base, it was nightfall. There were vehicles in front of the building.

"More HYDRA agents." Bucky said.

"We need to plan. Marsha and Ivan take the back. Igor, you can screw around the electric. Bucky and I will take the front." Peter told them the plan.

After they got out of the car, the group walked over to the building. Then, they split up from front to back. Bucky and Peter stood in front of the door. Bucky remembered all of the pin codes to the bases. He dialed the code to the code box. The door opened and they went inside the building. Peter had his gun in his hand as he checked the corner. He motioned Bucky to follow him.