Part Tobias(hehe get it😂😂)

After we're done the tour Six and Four takes us to our dormitory.

 "Five minutes to get changed and be at the dining hall" Four yells.

 All the transfers scramble to get changed and leave but I take my time waiting until everyone's left to change my shirt not wanting anyone to see my scars. This of course results in me being late.

When I get to the dining hall all the tables are full of Dauntless laughing and talking loud. I spot a seat open at Four and Six's table. I'm nervous to go sit next to them but it beats sitting on the floor. Besides this is Dauntless I'll probably get points for bravery.

I walk over and sit down between Six and a girl I don't know.

 "Hi!" the girl next to me says with an overly cheery voice.

 "Hi," I mumble to the table.

 "Don't be shy, we don't bite. I'm Marlene."

 " Is, " I say politely.

 "Hey I know you!" A boy calls out from across the table, "You're the first jumper."

This in dauntless apparently counts for something because they all congratulate me. I smile back at them warily. After being beaten, abandoned, and thrown out by the one person who was supposed to love me unconditionally, I have stopped trusting people's niceness.

For dinner, it is some sort of meat in a shell. I'm not sure what it's called, but it tastes heavenly.

"It's a taco," Four says as a gobble up my second one. His voice tickles some distant memory at the back of my mind. There it is again that feeling like I know Four. Somehow I know him and I will figure out how before the end of initiation if it's the last thing I do.

When dinner is over, I head back to the dormitory. I fall asleep soon and dream of my childhood.

Isabelle's dream
"Get up you useless child," Marcus seethes. The smell of alcohol is thick on his breath. In one hand he holds a fresh bottle of whiskey, and in the other the thing from my  darkest nightmares, his belt.

He brings it down hard on my back. I scream in agony. This only sets Marcus off more. He raises it again and I clench my eyes shut. Only this time, pain does not follow. Instead, I open my eyes to a dead Tobias. He died protecting  me.
"Tobias!" I scream, howl his name. I can see my reflection in broken bottles on the floor. I look mad, like a feral animal. Slowly my reflection starts to turn, change until the face staring back at me is no longer mine. It is Marcus's.
End of Isabelle's dream

_________________________________
Hey guys! So sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've been busy. I promise weekly updates from now on. Hope you guys enjoy!
Love you be brave~Quin