Part 11

Back to Isabelle's Pov

It took several days for the whole panic attack thing to cool off. People continuously came up and asked me if Four was my brother. I denied this of course stating that I had no brother.

Four tired to get me to talk to him, but I refused. I don't know why. I guess I just didn't want to. I suppose I'm worried that if I talk, he will deny being my brother, and all my hopes for Tobias possibly being alive will have been squashed like a bug.

It was currently dinner, and I was sitting with Madisyn, Logyn, Cassidy, and Adriel. I hadn't returned to the table with Four of Six's friends. Again I didn't want to be near Four. I tried my best to avoid him, which proved difficult since he is my initiation instructor. 

Logyn was dressed in a tight black shirt that seemed to be cut in half. Crop top was it called? Her long, blonde hair hung loosely in waves down her back. I couldn't help but stare. In the past few days, Logyn and I had gotten close. Madisyn, Cassidy and I had also gotten close, but not as close as Logyn and I. I think I have developed what the Amity would call a crush on Logyn. No one knew, but Madisyn had her suspicions. 

"I have a crazy idea," Adriel says once he finishes his dinner.

"What," Madisyn said looking nervous but at the same time excited.

"We should get tattoos," he suggests.

"Absolutely yes," Logyn says excitedly.

"Come on let's go," Adriel says dragging us away from our half ate food and out the mess hall.

When we reach the tattoo parlor, I see a girl I recognize from Four and Six's friends. I think her name is Lynn.

"Hey Is," she greets.

"Hey, Lynn right," I say. Her smile confirms that I got her name right.

"So you folks here for some tattoos?" she says half-jokingly.

"Yeah," Adriel and Logyn respond enthusiastically.

"Speak for yourself," Madisyn says, "I'm just here to watch."
"Yeah same here," Cassidy agrees.
"What about you, Is? Gonna get one?" Lynn asks.

"Yeah," I say, "I think I will."

"Well, you guys look at designs, while I go set up the back."

I look around until a design catches my eye.

Isabelle's tattoo, but on her stomach because she won't let anyone see her back.

Logyn and Adriel select theirs as well

Logyn's tattoo

Adriel's tattoo

Adriel's tattoo

A girl name Tori does mine, while Lynn does Logyn's and a guy named Butch does Adriel's

When we come out we pay Lynn 4 points each.

"Hey, Is. There's a party at Uriah's later tonight if you wanna come," Lynn says.

"Can I bring my friends," I say not wanting to go without them.

"Sure."

"What do you say, guys," I say to my friends. They nod and I respond, "Sure." to Lynn.

"Cool, it starts at 8 in apartment 57, and wear lairs," she says waving goodbye.

"A party," I think, "This is gonna be fun."

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. Also comment down below if you would get any of their tattoos. I would so get Logyn or Isabelle's tattoo. The party is going to be candor or dauntless, so that'll be fun.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

~Quinn