[4]

Zoe's POV

I found myself in a room full of colorful strings and then I saw a figure looking at me with an absolute shock and his eyes showed great happiness. Why is this boy looking at me this way? The boy looked like a male version of Thalia with his punk style and was quite handsome with those beautiful electric blue eyes and his swimmer bil-stop. I mentally slapped myself. I was a huntress. I am a huntress. 

"Zoe?" the boy sounded like Percy...but it can't be him. The person I see is like a mini Zeus, well his appearance. I hope that he is not like his brother.  "yes? do I know you? and where am I?"  "My name is Perseus Jackson, thought you'd remember your male friend," He said smirking that cute smil-stop.  " Percy? no way. You look so...different"  " what? "  he asked clearly confused. He looked around and found a mirror. He seemed shocked(I won't stop with this, pun) by his reflection.  

" Zoe listen, I swear on the river Styx that I am Percy Jackson" He was still alive. He is telling the truth. I embarrassed him in a hug which he returned, and this somewhat made me happy.  "I can't believe it's really you, Zoe. I-i so missed you, I'm sorry you died, it's all my fault" he looked down in shame.  "Hey don't blame yourself it was my decision and I don't regret it, because I finally have a real boyfriend "  I saw my mistake immediately and blushed hard. He looked at me smirking. I playfully hit him in the arm to which he laughed his melodic laugh. It was nice around him.