19

maybe she was sent to another world?

percy's pov

"Hey boy!" called Zoe, approaching me with a surprisingly neutral expression "my lady wishes to speak to you-" then she turned to Bianca "and to you too, so follow me" following her steps slowly I didn't realize I was glaring at her until Bianca's voice woke me "perce, you alright?" she looked at me with worry. I forced a small smile and nodded. "why do you think they want to talk to me?" she asked quietly so our conversation won't be in Zoe's earshot. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair "look angel, the hunt is a group of girls who decided to never be in the company of men and some of them really hate my sex...and well, they might ask you if you'd like to join" I know I didn't make the girls sound good, but I couldn't help it. she looked puzzled "why would I want to join?" "well...the hunt does have a few advantages but I am not the right person to talk about it" I wrinkled my nose "I don't really like the huntresses" 

not long after we found ourselves in front of a big silver tent, Zoe turned to us and with an annoyed tone said, most probably just to me, "don't embarrass yourself" then opened the silk covering the entrance to let us in.

"demigods" we were greeted by a young auburn-haired girl who I knew was Artemis, swallowing my pride I bowed to her and Bianca followed suit probably feeling a bit uncomfortable with late events and preferring to behave like those around her and play it safe.

Artemis told us to sit and Zoe took the place beside her, being the lieutenant. "tell me, demigods, what did the monster say?" I frowned and replied  "something about recruiting someone to an army and about a creature that will be Olympus's end" the later made her pale. "not possible...unless..." then she turned to Zoe, "Zoe tell the girls to pack, you'll be heading to camp half-blood" Zoe didn't look delighted but nodded. "now, Bianca," the goddess said with a softer tone while Zoe mentioned me to leave them alone. I was about to go but Bianca took my hand and with a small voice told the two "I don't know here anyone, not that I don't trust you...but I would like Percy to stay" the goddess nodded with a cold look directed at me and I slowly returned to my seat

 "Bianca, I wanted to ask you if you'd like to join the hunt dear" "what does that mean..?" she asked uncertainly though Zoe was the one to answer "joining the hunt means attaining immortality and gaining a new family" she smiled at her. I saw her actually considering the deal but then asked "and..what about my brother? I can't just leave him alone!" 

I don't know why but I said "don't worry Bianca if you join, we will take care of Nico camp and the others including me" both huntresses looked at me surprised, because why would I encourage her to join? 

"Alright, I agree"