[10]

I walked towards cabin 1. It was certainly the biggest one. It looked like a box of marble and diamonds, like a temple. An eagle on placed on the top, looking at him coldly, but for a minute he swore he saw a little twinkle of mischief and happiness. On the heavy wooden doors were moving paintings of golden lightning and black cloudy storms. 

He opened the doors to see the place was empty. Well...except for a huge statue of his dad, holding his master-bolt. The idea of him being a son of Poseidon now looked to him strange and sort of...hilarious, and he felt relief being a son of Zeus. Even pride.

 He stopped breathing for a moment. What's happening to him? He is-was very proud to be a son of Poseidon. His worst nightmare was to be Zeus's son. What if...he is starting to turn into one of his brothers? Arrogant, prideful...backstabber. All the things he hated and was taught not to be? He can't let this happen. He covered his eyes as a strong light appeared and the fates came out. 

They looked at him, analyzing him from up to down and then sighing. "Perseus," they said looking at him pitifully "we have already told you that since history is changing you'll have to change as well" tears started to gather in his eyes, "we thought that your character won't change but...apparently it will."

-----------------------------------------------

*this chapter wasn't planned but the idea just came to me and I couldn't help but write it.