[11]

I suddenly woke in a cold sweat gasping for air. After my talk with the fates, I literally cried my self to sleep. I am no longer what I used to be. I won't ever be. But I decided that I have no other choice. If I'll be a full-of-himself, prideful punk, then I'll be full of myself prideful punk. 

Right now I need to enjoy life while I can...well...enjoy life until my birthday. Since I'll have the best present ever. It will be like; 'hey Perce! happy birthday! wanna see your present? well, see you in your uncle palace! the way to get there is by playing a game in which we kill you! isn't it fun?'.  He sadly smiled for himself, at least I've got to keep my sarcasm. 

The fates haven't told him exactly what he'll become, but they assured him that he will be on the good side, and it was enough for him. He doesn't need fame. He doesn't need any quests to prove something. He needs to be himself. Sure it'll be awesome to have some drama but he prefered a peaceful life. Thought knowing a demi won't ever have a peaceful life he settled on making his dream come true. And now, he doesn't mean finding an old treasure, finishing school or strangeling Nico(though it sounded tempting). It was fulfilling Ethan Nakamura's wish. That the minor gods, their children and the unclaimed won't be left in the shadows. He swore this on the river Styx.

-Somewhere-

"He still has his pure heart" said a woman with a forest green dress and forest green piercing eyes, her long hair trails behind her as she enters the room. "Indeed he does. This hero can't stop surprising me" said the stary eyed man. He was very interested in the son of Po...err...Zeus. "He is destined for great things" He decided and smirked to himself, let the show begin.