"three"

❛ hidden getaway. ❜

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, it seemed like something had changed within them both

They had gone from hating one another to not getting enough of each other, as over the next few months, they were completely inseparable. This was shown in full when Derek had snuck out to the girl's house at midnight to be able to spend some time with his lover.

The two had decided to go to their usual place, an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of Beacon Hills, and once the two teens had run inside to get away from any unwanted eyes, they were on each other instantly. Derek had pressed his lips against the brunettes whilst his hands firmly grasped her waist, which made Morgan gently grab ahold of the boy's soft hair.

As the two teen's tongues explored one another, Morgan suddenly remembered what she was going to ask the boy that night. This made the brunette suddenly pull away from their intimate moment, causing a flushed Derek to mumble out a "what?"

"Why do you like me? It's just I think, at first, you liked me because I didn't like you," Morgan shyly asked the boy as she looked up through her lashes at him. Derek only smiled widely in response as even though he didn't want the girl worrying about their relationship; he found it extremely cute that she wanted to know where they stood.

"So you're worried that now I know you like me that I'm gonna stop liking you? What if I never stop liking you?" The boy whispered to the girl as he began to lean into her lips again, Morgan sighed happily at the answer and was about to close her eyes in bliss, but suddenly the teen boy pulled away from her completely.

"What? Did you hear something? What's wrong?" Morgan nervously asked once Derek sceptically looked around the abandoned building. But then the teen freaked her out even more by saying something at utterly confused the brunette.

"Something happened here. I caught a scent - Its blood," Derek rushed out as he began to gently drag the girl out of the place where he knew she wasn't going to be safe. Once they were out of the woods, Derek felt he could finally breathe again - as Morgan's safety was always going to be his main priority.

o. 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.