"ten"

❛ lunar eclipse. ❜

𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲. The werewolf didn't want to believe it was true, but the uncle's heartbeat didn't lie.

Derek now had three people to try and save instead of just Cora, but in desperate times call for desperate measures. After Peter had recovered from the many punches his nephew had given him, he had explained to Derek that there was a way to save Cora. And that's what he did, Derek gave his alpha strength to this little sister, which now made him a beta, which was why Cora was trying to help the weakened man drink some water.

"You're okay," Derek mumbled out once he took in his healthy sister's state. After he realised Cora was okay, he proceeded to try and stand up to find Morgan and the baby, but after sacrificing his power to Cora, the man was fragile and couldn't even move properly.

But after a few hours of painfully waiting to become stronger, Derek had finally had enough of healing, and he quickly stood up with the thought of his girl on his mind. Just as the man finally did stand was also when a young werewolf walked into the loft, however this time without his twin brother.

"We know about the lunar eclipse, so don't think Kali's gonna sit around waiting for it to level the playing field. She's coming, and my brother's coming with her," Ethan stated as he stood in front of the three Hale descendants, Lydia, right beside him. The boy knew the whole plan about Kali finally being able to kill Derek after the man had killed Ennis, and he wanted to help in one way or another.

"Derek, I want you to run, sprint, gallop, leap your way the hell out of this town," Peter demanded to his nephew when he could tell the injured werewolf wanted to stay and fight the powerful Alpha pack.

"I'm not leaving without her," Derek growled out to his uncle in regards to Morgan, he had lost the girl once, and it wasn't going to happen again. The statement seemed to confuse the three teens as no one knew of the girl's reappearance. Still, the two Hale men weren't going to tell anyone anytime soon due to their friend's parents being kidnapped as well, and if Derek were going to help, he wouldn't even blink before he saved the brunette first instead of the three parents.

But Peter was insistent he could handle it and sent Cora and Derek on their way to far away from Beacon Hills, but as Derek got into his car to drive away, he didn't even have the thought in his head of running, just getting his girl back. So after driving around in hopes of finding Scott or Stiles - as both their phones were off - Just as Derek was about to slam his head into the steering wheel out of frustration, a loud banshee scream broke through the air - it was Lydia.