"twenty one"

❛ insatiable. ❜

𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝

𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝. After the she-wolf who the nogitsune's flies possessed had slit his throat, the whole room went silent. But it wasn't from Morgan's violent attack on the teen boy. It was that he started to choke up bandages like the ones the original evil creature was once buried in.

This prompted the unthinkable to happen. Out of the pile of bandages Stiles had thrown up, from below the floor, the real teen boy crawled up from. With all the real Stiles' coming back, no one realised that the nogitsune had gotten away yet again, but this time he had taken yet another person with him - Lydia.

The banshee sat in the tunnels under the old Oak Creek Internment Camp, she couldn't remember how she got there, but she did know who had taken her. The teen looked exactly like Stiles, but the redhead knew it wasn't him. It was the nogitsune who had kidnapped her. Lydia groaned out once again as she heard the screams of all the people who died there during the war due to her banshee powers.

But what stopped the teen girl from hiding her head in her hands as she leant against the dirty and cold walls of the tunnel was the sudden whimper she heard. Lydia snapped her head up for the first time since being taken here and finally noticed the small figure which sat at the other end of the tunnel.

There curled up was a small girl who looked around seven. Her blonde hair had dirt running through it, and it now seemed almost black. The child's clothes were old and ripped, and Lydia could see the unknown girl shivering from where she still sat.

"Hey," Lydia gently whispered as she pulled herself up. The banshee was wary of the other person as she knew it could be one of void-Stiles tricks, but once the little girl lifted her head, Lydia didn't hesitate running over the familiar child.

"Nova? Oh my god, are you okay?" The redhead panicked as she pulled the child into a hug. Even though the Hale daughter had grown massively over the last day or so of disappearing, Nova had a very distinctive face, and it only made sense that the little girl was brought here by the nogitsune.

Nova only whimpered in response to the teen, the younger girl somewhat recognised. Over the last two days, it has been hell for the little girl, every day, she seemed to grow up many years in advance, and it frightened her to death as she now functioned like a fully grown child. Stiles had mainly left the girl alone in the tunnels, but whenever he did turn up, all he would whisper was the word 'siren' and then disappeared into the darkness.

After Lydia didn't get a reply from the young Hale, she quickly took off her jacket and tightly wrapped it around Nova in hopes it would warm the girl up somehow, but the banshee soon noticed the child was shaking out of fear rather than the cold temperature of the tunnels. But Nova soon stopped her wiggling around as a figure appeared from the other end of the underground tunnels they were trapped in.