Live Up To [V x Reader]

You are my dad, yOu'Re My DaD! BoOgIe WoOgIe WoOgIe. Yep, I'm a total V fangirl. I love him and Seven so much~ STORYTIME!

You had a lot to live up to, considering the fact that Rika died. Rika was V's fiancé. Then she took her own life. Or that's what everyone's telling you. You have word from 707, Yoosung, and a bunch of the rest of the gang about this beautiful blonde woman named Rika who was apparently an angel who walked earth. Or Seven in drag, whatever floats the redheaded nerd's boat.

Now you've taken Rika's place as a party planner, taking in emails and responding to get guests to the RFA's party that literally everyone was looking forward to. But that wasn't the major focus on your mind. You had someone you particularly were thinking of. He was on your mind and stuck in it. The mystery of who he was, where he was, and what he looked like just made this whole thing even better. No idea who I'm talking about? Read the fricking title. I put it up there for a reason!

You opened the mystic messenger app and scrolled through the private messages and chat rooms, searching for the ice blue haired male through the DMs. You locked onto your previous conversation and opened it up, sprinting around in the office chair you had at the desk in Rika's apartment. Yeah, you just spun around and read through the conversation. It was a nice conversation. It would be cool if you could talk to him in real life though. 

V: Hey, I just took this. Does it look off center to you? It looks really off center to me.

 Does it look off center to you? It looks really off center to me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You: it looks like it's supposed to be that way. Where the hell are you to take a picture to hats so amazing!? It's stunning.

V: Heh. I'm in Japan right now, but not for long. Can't stay in one place too long. Are you sure it looks alright?

You: Dude, it looks perfect. I would hang that up on my wall and look at it every day if I could. You send me pictures of the most amazing trees. I'm almost impressed with all your forest expertise.

V: Forest expertise? I'm going to brush that off as a random reference and move on. Thank you for the compliment. It means a lot.

You: You deserve them, Mr. Best Photographer in the World.

V: You flatter me. Well, I have to go. My fligh din in an hour and a half. I'm coming back to the states.

You: Really? Can't wait! X3

V: Bye

You: Bye Bye!

You smile and scroll back up the photo. You double tap it and the little box with save image and copy image comes up. You save the image and let it go ahead and download to your gallery. This was definitely going to be your screensaver. You smiled and stopped spinning, looking back to your computer to see two new emails from two different people asking about the party.

You sigh and get back to work. You have a lot of room in those big shoes Rika left for you. Big shoes to fill in. But it also made you feel happy that you actually knew where V was unlike some people. Thinking about V made the whole job, this whole ordeal, seem less tedious. Still, you have a lot of living up to do. It's hard for some ordinary person to live up to a "goddess walking on commoner's ground". Sometimes Zen can get too theatrical when he is a part in a Shakespearian play.

You finish the second reply when your phone goes off on the mystic messenger app. You look at your phone to see it's none other than the very man on your mind, calling you. Hold up, V is calling you? Now isn't that a first for him? Didn't seven say he never calls people ever because calls are easier to track and record than messages or some bs move like that? You know what, screw it! You answer it instantaneously.

"V? Hey what's up?"

You grin, leaning back in your office chair. You use your foot to spin it side to side w little bit, but not facing away from your computer. One of the replies you sent was a make it or break it for one of your guests and you really need to know if they're coming or not or else it may not be so good for the party. They are a very important person after all. But conversation with V comes first. It always comes first.

"Oh! You picked up quick. Well I am about to head in the airport. I thought our first official meeting can be there."

You almost dropped the phone. Hold on a second. Hold on a frickity fracking second. Did he just ask to meet you? Like, meet you meet you? Like in person face to face smiling at eachother and finally seeing what this perfect man looks like in reality? You were ready to slam down the laptop right then and calm it a night! If you ran, you'd probably make it in five seconds based off of the spike of energy you just got from the news.

"Uh, (name)?"

"Give me a few seconds I'll be there in a blast."

And like that you clicked the hang up button, slammed the laptop down and shoved it in your bag, snatched your keys and sprinted out the door to the stairs. It was an apartment, which meant apartment complex which meant multiple floors which meant stairs. Rika was fortunate to have the third floor. The third out of three floors. But holy the manager had never seen someone glide down those stairs so fast before you were almost sonic speed.

Whelp, time to live up to Rika all right, and meet V!

976 Words. Woah, not bad. Not good either but not bad! I told you, my writing sucks. I just thought I'd stick to a simple plot woth my husbando for the first one. Sorry if he said OOC. I did mention in the description I'm a noob to mystic messenger. Teach me the ways, oh wise ones.

Love you! 

~Eva