Mysterious Guest [Jumin x Reader]

I feel like I can make this an individual book... hmm... STORYTIME!

Jumin held his glass of wine in hand as the party went on around him. MC was greeting guests, wearing the gorgeous red dress. Zen stood next to her, protective of her woth the male guests. Seven was off in the corner, slouching to himself. Yoosung was with Jaehee, his assistant teaching the college student how to waltz. V was surrounded by a group of people trying to buy his photos he offered to auction.

The party was going great.

That's when he caught onto someone out of the corner of his eye. He saw a girl wearing a long, extravagant gown walking around with a masquerade mask adorning her face, resting on the bridge of her nose. She pushed it up and looked around before meeting his eyes, her spectator. He could see the bright hue shining through the mask. Her eyes were gorgeous, just like her hair flowing off of her head. 

Jumin had to talk to her.

Jumin took a step towards the mystery guest, but she fled. The girl walked out of the building towards the gardens, darkened with the night sky. Jumin sighed, walking over towards MC. Perhaps she knew who this mysterious, intriguing, gorgeous guest was. He got over to the brunette, who just welcomed the fashionista he recommended to the party. Zen hugged her from the side, glaring at Jumin. Perhaps he was a little bit drunk? Who knows. He needed to talk to MC.

"MC, are you aware of the woman in the mask?"

MC put her finger on her bottom lip, thinking. Jumin glanced back over to see her standing in the doorway of the garden, examining him. She didn't look away or jump out of his vision once his eyes met hers again, she stayed as if she was beckoning him to follow. Follow her into the moonlit garden of the charity party. He looked back at MC when her face lit up, signaling she recognized the party guest.

"Yes! She is the head of a production organization. Music, tours, artists, she handles stuff like that! In fact, she was one of Zen's first managers. Hope I helped Jumin!"

Jumin nodded, thankful for the information. He thanks MC quickly before he walks across the ballroom towards the garden. Once he got halfway there the management masquerade woman flees yet again, deeper to the garden. Jumin hastens his pace, hopefully able to reach the mysterious guest soon. 

He slows down once he takes a look at his surroundings, just outside of the party. The roses were beautiful and blue in hue. The plants around seemed to be a darker green, even teal if bringing it out to a stretch, because of the full moon and twinkling stars. He looks up at the sky to see constellations bright before him, gracing him with their presence. He could prwcitclaly feel the moonbeams hitting his skin, rejuvenating the buisnessman's skin.

Then he looks straight to see you standing, innocent smile. You lift your long gown and give him a curtsy. You were the management queen. You were the masquerade woman. You, Reader, are the one who had Jumin entranced by a singular look. You, my dear and extremely precious Reader, are the mysterious guest. As hinted by the title.

"Mister Han, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Jumin nods and bows in response.

"The pleasure is all mine, Miss."

Jumin holds out his hand, which was governed in a luxurious white glove. Your delicate hand is placed inside of it. You stand beside him, eyes pouring into his own through the mask. One hand lifts up your dress whole the other is placed in his. Your eyes never leave eachtoehr's as you walk around in a circle. Then he takes a grasp on your hand, pulling it up. You twirl closer to him, facing Jumin. Your other hand is placed in his

As a waltz begins

Wow that was super cliché and terrible. 660 Words. I'm so so so sorry.

~Eva