Church Children [Saeran x Reader]

First request by NdragonEyes! A good friend of mine! I read on the wiki he attended church after V and Rika payed him a visit and well before Rika brainwashed him into Ray and Unknown, so I thought I'd go after that! Since N hates angst.

After the sermon the church chorused in "Amen" towards god before ending. You see th frail white haired boy stumble to try and leave past the crowd. You frown and reach out for his hand. The frail white haired boy turned around and looked in your eyes. He was about your age, eleven, and had mint green eyes. He was cute. Maybe you'd play with him. He looked like he needed cheering up!

"Hey, why don't you let the grownups go first? There's no rush to be anywhere."

Saeran watched you smile innocently, like you experienced no pain like he has. It made him smile and see a ray of sunshine in the world. Then he started to watch the adults flood out of the church, standing there. He didn't hardly notice you were still holding onto his hand this whole time. He just watched s lot of white shirts and khakis walk out of the church. Oh, and lots of pretty dresses. Pretty dresses were there.

That made him wonder. What kind of outfit were you wearing? You wore a nice pair of kahki shorts and a shot sleeved white shirt and bow tie. Unisex apparel. He then met your eyes and realized you were staring at him.  Being the smol boy he was, pink dusted his cheeks and he averted his eyes, almost jerking his head along with them. He heard you giggle and beautiful laugh.

"Aww! Hey, don't be embarrassed! Hey, I know the perfect place to play! Wanna play with me?"

Play? Well, he hasn't seen Saeyoung in a while since Miss Rika and Mister V took him away. He'd love to play with someone again. He looked back in your eyes. Two eleven year olds staring at eachother like teenagers in love in a Catholic Church after the sermon on a Sunday afternoon. Saeran wasn't even sure if the priest was still in the room.

"Sure?"

Saeran wasn't sure, but he went ahead and agreed anyways. He then heard you giggle again before suddenly he was jerked away from the spot. His legs fumbled to keep up the pace as you dashed out the door, drip on his wrist tight for a kid with chubby eleven year old hands. Everyone's hands are chubby and smol at eleven years old! If you say otherwise you sit on a throne of lies. DIE FAKE SANTA!

So his legs were basically failing to recreate what running was as you sprinted out the door, around the streets and behind the church to an open feild of grass, clovers, and a few wild flowers in between. You just ran and dragged him along behind you like he was dead weight. Saeran couldn't lie, this was pretty ironic for his name. Then he suddenly started to get the hang of it. He was starting to run just as fast with a rhythm and he was doing it!

Then you jerked to a halt and he fell face first in a pile of clovers. Then he sneezed because pollen pooped off the grass and you were laughing so hard your face was red. Saeran blushed red as your laughin face, wipe down his nose with his arm, and sat up as fast as he could, brushing some of the yellow pollen off of his white shirt and kahkis.

"Oh my goodness that was awesome! You're so adorable!"

Saeran wiped his nose again for good measure, as if trying to wipe off his blush. Then you sat down right next to him and picked a clover off the ground. He watched you blow on it, ex pollen falling off of the dark green petals of what he wasn't taught was a weed. Then you took then stel and tied a loose knot in it. You pouched another clover and weaved it Into the stem. Then you looked up at him, who was curious at what you were doing. You giggled again. Wow, you seemed to like giggling.

"You didn't know you can make crowns out clovers too, did you? Come on! Let's make clover crowns!"

You beamed innocently at him again. Saeran looked at the clovers And plucked two out of the ground. Then he smiled and followed the steps you showed him. Hey, this is kind of fun! Maybe he needs to play with you more often!

Bonus ending

Saeran, excuse me, Ray was ontop of a tall building, wearing his black jacket on his arms instead of his shoulders because badass characters gotta look badass. He sighed as he leaned back against the walk of the little building that led to the stairs back down. He took out a clover from his jean pocket.

He knew there was something sedimentsl to him about this, but what? He just can't  put his finger on it. Or rather, he was scared to put his finger on it because he might pop out. He wanted to know, but he didn't want worse case scenario to happen.

So Ray sighed, shoving the clover back in his pocket. Maybe another day he would be brave enough to try and remember. He looked up at the stars of the night sky. He wondered if, maybe somehwere, someone who still loved him was out there. He wondered if anyone would ever love him.

A broken hacker like Ray.

889 Words. Yeah this was bad and WAY OOC. I'm such a noob it's hard for me to get it accurate. I'm so sorry. But I went for the fluffiest thing I could think of at ten at night.

Thanks for reading! Love you!

~Eva