Book Ideas (A/N)

These are ideas for full fledged books, but if you want just a oneshot I can do that too. Just tell me which ideas you think I should go for.

Jumin x Reader Ransom

The reader is the daughter of a gang member, who kidnaps Jumin And holds him for ransom. She is in charge of keeping an eye on him and making sure he is unharmed so that they can negotiate for a good price. She and Jumin can't do much, so they hold up a conversation. Jumin learns about the world underneath him and about those without wealth, whole the reader falls in love with the wealthy and privileged businessman.

What happens next? Vote for this story to find out.

Yoosung x Reader Transfer

The reader is a French transfer student who moved to Korea to get away from family issues. She currently is learnings koren and is struggling to get by. In college, she meets yoosung and yoosung notices right away she is having trouble. He offers to help her if she can help him with his studies. The reader gladly agrees and they become tutor buddies. But...what happens when yoosung falls in love for this French beauty?

Wanna read more? Vote for this story!

Zen x Reader Light And Delicate

A classic Romeo and Juliet story, hit with a twist. The reader is cast as the main female role of the princess. Docile, delicate, dancing on her toes like a ballerina. Her male lead who must carry her throughout the show (metaphorically) is none other than musical actor Zen. The reader is a huge fan and has trouble keeping her cool while performing with him. What happens when the princess loses her cool?

Anxious to see more? Vote for this story!

Jaehee x Reader A Very Bad Girl

The reader isn't supposed to feel this way, but she does. The reader met Jaehee at a local cafe and can't get this brunette girl off her mind. Thoughts race and she is dead set thst she soulsnt be having these sorts of thoughts about another woman. But when she meets her again... what happens?

Curious? Vote for this story!

V x Reader What is Love Anyways?

The reader works at a bar as a barista when she meets a bluenette man, trying to waste his life away with wine. They talk and she comforts him. The next day the Mann comes back for a friendly chat. Soon he keeps coming back for more and more and more, for the same wine and same conversations. But the reader is guilty. She doesn't want to reveal her own experience with love. She won't reveal she vowed to never love again, even though her heart wants this bluenette man as her own.

Like what you read! Vote for this story to see more!

707 x Reader A Vow Witheld

He wanted to be married in the space station, so that's what you were determined to do. You've taken several jobs at several locations, desperately saving money for the wedding while your loving boyfriend you've been living with since forever works at his job. Maybe just maybe you can give him what he wants.

Want to see the outcome? Vote for this story!

Ray x Reader Blue Rose

You don't remember anything. You just remember one thing: You had a boyfriend. You wake ion to see a blonde woman and a white haired man. The woman claims to on be your savior,and the white haired man claims to be your boyfriend. Hopeless and with a headache deserving the title of a hangover, you are forced to beleive them. Whatever your life was, this was it Now.

What happened before? Vote for this story to see!

Vote for whcih story below!