You're an Angel [Yoosung x Reader]

...

Yoosung was the cutest boy you have ever experienced in your entire life. You were a rough one, growing up in a tough neighborhood going to a tough school. It was almost barbaric. Kids, thirteen year old kids, would have sex, smoke, drink, and fight. Sometimes fights were to the death. You can't lie. You've been cut up and put in the hospital. You lost your virginity at twelve, a little old for normal back home. You dropped out of college and had very low self esteem. It's only to be expected from such a toxic enviorment. 

That's why you can't beleive you are dating such a precious boy who has never experienced something as awful as you. 

The worst thing he has towards traumatizing is a rough family and a dead cousin. That's nothing compared to the shit you've been through, but you won't say that. You sympathize with him because he has the innocence of a Baby boy, just born into the world. You can't let him experience the terrible things that can happen in the world. You can't let such a perfect flower be spoiled by natural disasters. You have you shelter him. You have to protect him. Protect Yoosung.

Protect your angel

"Hey (name)! Check it out! I found a flower that matches your eye color!"

Yoosung cheered, running over to you. You both were taking an outing on a rather couldn't day. The sky was dark and gray, just like you were used to seeing every day of your childhood. You were laying in the grass when the blonde haired angel came rushing towards you woth was  grin that can only be described as childish. You smiled and sat up, taking the flower from his hands and looking a thing irl. Yoosung collapses to his knees and sits next to you, hugging you from the side. His hugs felt warm, unlike the countless boys you dated before. That made you beleive you were soulmates. That made you beleive he was even more of an angel.

"I thought the flower was pretty and reminded me of you! Of course you're prettier than some dumb old flower! I love you!"

He pressed a gentle kiss to your cheek. You looked at the flower. Never inour life has anyone got you a gift with some actual thought about it. Ever since you met Yoosung, you've been bombarded with so many kind gestures you don't know how to respond. You feel the tears weld up behind your eyes. If you cried back in your neighborhood, you would be beaten to near death. But you were with Yoosung. It's okay to cry in front of an angel like him.

"You're an angel, Yoosung."

You sniff before you drop the flower and bury your face in your hands. Even if it was okay to cry, it was shameful. Crying was showing weakness, and weakness is unacceptable. Yoosung flinched. Why were you crying!? He thought he did so well. Was he a bad boyfriend? No. Maybe it's  just something involving your past that you never like to talk about. Maybe the flower has sedimentary value? Who knows. Regardless, yoosung moved in front of you and Stan in your lap, giving you a hug. He was the smaller of the two of you after all.

"Hey, please don't cry. I didn't mean to make you cry! There there, I love you."

Your precious, innocent, perfect angel began kissing away your tears. He was too precious, too perfect for a broken shell of a human being like yourself. You didn't deserve your angel. He thought he was the one who's made you cry when it was in fact your weakness. You looked in his purple eyes, your own suffering the fate of being red and puffy, and smiled. Or at least tried to smile. It's hard to smile past the equivalent of Niagra Falls coming out of your eyes. It was a whimpering smike but a smike none of the less. Yoosung would just have to take what he can get this time around.

"You're too perfect, Yoosung. I love you."

Yoosung smiled. He knew you meant it with all your heart. He embraced you close as you shifted your body out from under him so you both were sitting in the ground, in eachtoher's embrace, you didn't deserve this angel

But you have him anyways

720 Words.

I'm sorry.

~Eva