Roleplay [Zen x Reader]

I just wanna stay home and write fanfics. Lol. STORYTIME.

707: And then (name) and Zen embrace eachtoher tightly. "I never want to let you go!" (Name) shrieks, crying into his chest.

Yoosung: "don't worry honey, you will never get away from me." Zen replies, kissing the top of her forehead.

You read as the two boys go on and on and on. Neither of them have realized you've been in the chat room for thirty minutes, reading them Roleplay about you and your new boyfriend Zen in a chat room where everyone included in the RFA is reading. You wouldn't be surprised if Jaehee, Jumin, or even Zen himself walked in on them and scolded them. But for now you wanted to lay back and watch what happens.

707: (name) sniffled onto his black shirt, wiping her eyes with the fabric that cling to his toned chest. "Why can't we just be together? Without the stupid media and scandals on the line!" She whined, still worked up about the press meeting she went to with Zen. Those fangirls really scarred her good.

Yoosung: "I'm sorry baby, but not everything can be perfect. You know that." Zen sighed, holding her close. He won't admit it, but the way she was using his shirt was a little bit uncomfortable for the albino narcissist.

You scoffed to yourself, laying in the bed in your pajamas. Narcissist? Yoosung knows better than to call your narssacist boyfriend an albino! He's a normal person like everyone else! You know what? Why not scare the crap out of the two roleplaying boys by leaving a message. It was just the three of you. You really don't need Zen or V or someone to find this chatroom and instantly hate on your precious happy Boiz.

You: Then suddenly a new challenger approaches, ready to smash.

Yoosung: OH MY GOD

Yoosung: (NAME)

707: Lol What kind of smash?

Yoosung: WE WERE NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!

707: I'm kinda hoping you meant smash Bros

You giggled to yourself and lean back on the bed frame, holding the phone above you. You had a red face, of course. Imagining being so close to Zen despite the fact you haven't met in person. It would be the most amazing thing ever. You just didn't like the fact they made it a super angst Roleplay. You've read what they did before in this little chat room. They've been roleplaying for about two hours now. It's a miracle no one but you caught them yet.

You: Lol I call (fav character)

707: Whatever, I like Game&Watch anyways

Yoosung: Wait, (name) you aren't mad at us?

You: Nah. It was funny. And you got my character totally wrong Seven.

707: EH

707: I NAILED YOU

707: I NAILED YOU

Yoosung: Lol

707: NO WAY

Yoosung: I'm going to leave now 

707: I

[Yoosung⭐️ Left the chat]

707: NAILED

707: Y

707: O

707: U

You: Lol Nope.

[ZEN has entered the chat]

You were giggling like a lunatic when suddenly the little beep that signalled someone new joining the chat. You read and suddenly your face goes white. Whiter than his hair. You could tell both you and 707 were both internally screaming or actually screaming because there's no way either of you two really want him to figure out that seven and Yoosung we're rokeplaying as the two of you. Yeah, it was expected. But do we really want that?

You: DO NOT SCROLL UP!!!

ZEN: What???

707: DO

707: NOT

707: SCROLL

707: UP

ZEN: I'm so confused.

ZEN: I'm scrolling up.

707: NO

You: babe nO

707: STAHP

ZEN: ...

You threw your phone on the bed and sat up, hugging a pillow close to your chest. What the hell is the most perfect guy in the world gonna say when he finds out two of his best friends we're roleplaying as him and his girlfriend through probably one of his worst nightmares. It was a pretty damn angst story. You really have to give props to Seven for coming up with that tear jerker.

[ZEN left the chat]

694 Words. Pathetic. I'm sorry.

~Eva