Finally, We meet

The fire spread and it wound all of them as they had planned earlier. It touched them all took all the remnants of dark magic with it and into Aldera's body. Once she was mere ashes, they stopped the elemental powers. The fire had cleansed Iker overtime making Iker look at Avadh.

"I feel like crying again," muttered Iker.

Avadh looked at him with a raised brow.

"I was not going to say anything and thought you guys would figure it out. But I think Iker is pregnant again," said Hale.

Avadh looked at Iker who gaped and touched his stomach and glared at Avadh.

"You have some audacity to knock me up again. For your sake, pray that it is going to be one baby," said Iker.

Avadh nodded mutely not daring to say anything.

"I should have realised you were too emotional for the past couple of weeks," said Avadh.

"Are you complaining?" asked Iker.

Avadh closed his eyes. He will have to dust all his previous lessons in dealing with pregnant Iker. It was going to be very interesting with four kids to handle.

"No, I was just sharing my understanding," said Avadh soothingly.

Then Ike's eyes fell on Ethan who was standing clueless for a soon to be uncle for the 13 th time.

"And for your sake, I am hoping that you will hang around when I give birth this time around," said Iker.

Ethan nodded, having grown wise in a few seconds seeing the King cower before Iker, a pregnant Iker.

"You will be coming to the palace I guess?" asked Zal to Ethan, using the opportunity very well.

"Yeah, definitely," grumbled Ethan.

Viraat hid his laughter on Zal's hair.

------------------------------------------

The closer they got to the palace, Ethan started feeling restless. He was getting anxious. The feeling was not something Ethan welcomed. Ethan hated being unsettled. He looked at Iker who was now walking in front of King, flashing him looks. But the King was definitely not buying it as he saw Iker's hand slowly going to rest on his stomach occasionally. Ethan knew his brother well to know that he would totally put the want for more children and bigger family on King's head though he would be the one who wants it more and he can see that the King would indulge all of his whims and such dramas.

Iker was elated. He was soon going to have more miniature Avadh's. He couldn't wait. Iker felt Avadh's arms come to wrap around him again and Iker send all his love to the man through the mind link.

"It is okay. I am not telling anyone that Iker Maximilian De Russe Alwar yearns for a bigger family than we already have," said Avadh

Iker blushed red.

"Well, if my brief dalliances in my younger years and before I met you taught me anything, it was that we can't build a home with just anyone. You make it with your one. Well, why look elsewhere, look at my dad," said Iker.

Avadh growled at the mention of Iker's sex life before they met.

Iker laughed. He actually wanted to get that reaction out of Avadh as he was still a little bit jealous about the Ashton thing.

"Well, my dalliances before I met you taught me the same," said Avadh.

Iker growled.

"We are even now," said Avadh.

"Oh we are so not," said Iker seductively.

Avadh sensed the need in Iker and led him away from the pack. They entered their room through the windows. Once inside, they did not make it to the bed. Iker was on top of Avadh and Avadh liked it when Iker liked to be dominant. Avadh thrust upwards as Iker impaled himself on Avadh's cock.

Thankfully, it was only five minutes after they had their orgasm that they heard small knocks on their door. They cleaned up quickly and rushed to open the door after freshening up, having asked the kids to wait for a minute.

All four were sitting on the floor when a fresh Iker, water dripping from his hair opened the door.

"Hey," he smiled as he sat down next to his four kids.

"Papa" they hugged him and looked around.

"Where is Father?" asked Jana.

"Father is here," said Avadh who reached the door then and sat down next to them.

Iker smiled and leaned onto Avadh's chest.

"Let's tell them our news?" asked Iker.

Avadh nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ethan hesitated as he reached closer to the palace. He knew he will have to go in there. He stalled it by going to Myrkovir, freshening up and calling a meeting of all the lone wolves and giving them instructions.

Two hours he used as such and when he knew he couldn't stall anymore, he groaned and resumed his journey to the palace.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Atrey could feel his heart beat increasing. He could sense it. His Alpha was near. Atrey felt his palms sweat. He had been waiting for this moment for so long and now, now it was here and he was really scared.

"What if his mate rejects him?"

Atrey was standing near the balcony of the palace when he saw his Alpha. The man oozed power. He was handsome and extremely hot. He was also Ethan De Russe and Atrey was not sure what to think about it. He heard his mom and the rest of the family greet him. Ethan stepped inside.

Atrey knew it was his decision to step down or not. Atrey sighed. The rejection was now second on the list of his worries.

The first place now went to 'Will he even care about me?'

Atrey has heard a lot about the wolf called dark death. Well, he was going to throw in his lot and hope for the best.

Ethan was feeling agitated. He could feel his wolf's struggle to manifest. And then he looked up as a scent reached him. He felt himself get up. He doesn't remember lifting his fragile mate in his arms. Ethan was led to where the smell took him.

Ethan sniffed his mate and those beautiful eyes were pulling him closer. Ethan kissed those beautiful lips.

"Alpha" mumbled Atrey and Ethan was harder than he was initially on hearing it.

Atrey's arms came around Ethan's as he firmly gripped the body as his Alpha ploughed into him. Atrey spread his legs more to give more access to Ethan. Ethan bit down hard on Atrey's neck as he came deep inside Atrey.

Atrey threw back his head and then he looked up to see his Alpha offering his neck. Atrey leaned up and bit down on his Alpha's neck.

Ethan took Atrey three more times before he calmed down enough for his senses to return.
Ethan looked to his side to see his mate asleep.

He sneered "Fragile, weak," he thought as he sat up. However, he couldn't resist the little bit of tenderness as he looked at his mate. A bit reluctantly and cursing the bond, he pulled the comforter over the boy. Boy?

He did look like a boy and he saw an image of him with all the other Alwars. He sighed.

"This must be the sixth Alwar brother, the youngest," thought Ethan.

Ethan touched his neck. He can feel the fresh bond. Ethan sat with his head in his hands, furious at himself.