Confession?

3RD PERSON POV

As Ochako and Izuku walk to school together to school an awkward and rough silence sits between them, Ochako decides to break it. "Sooo, I heard Mr.Aizawa is gonna give us the cuffs today..." he simply nods "is everything alright Deku?" "yep, I'm feeling just fine, I'm just fine"

E/N : she put it as a little easter egg for BTS lovers, it's a reference to their song I'm Fine in their newest album Love Yourself : Answer

"Oh-okay..." she sighs "Deku, I can tell somethings wrong" she says sternly

"I'M FINE ALRIGHT!" he burst out as he walks away from her "I'll be fine as long as you stay away.... just till the cuffing thing okay?" he tells her as he leaves... she stands there shocked.."Deku.." she mumbled to herself.

|AT CLASS|

"alright class, time to get your cuffs, put them on in the lunch break and you'll have about 2 weeks off" said Mr. Aizawa as he looked over to the paper that had the paired up names in them.

"Bakugou and Kirishima... come and get your cuffs, Mineta and Sero you too, Ashido and Asui, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki.. Midoriya and Uraraka" Mina gave Ochako a 'OMG YOU TEAMED UP WITH YOUR CRUSH IM SO PROUD OF YOU MY CHILD' look but Ochako only sighed... what's up with him? he's being so weird! I hope it's not because of what he told me yesterday she thought

and he continued naming pairs and giving them their cuffs the only thing Izuku could think about was snapping at Uraraka... I have to apologize he thought yep.. ya darn messed up said Jakal the 2nd
user
|AFTER CLASS|
I wonder where Uraraka is.. do you guys think I should go look for her? He asked hoping for someone a bit more mature than the teasing group as he called them to answer him I think you should, making time for regular life things is important if you wanna live properly as a hero, so you should try to balance romance and other things at the same time for practice said the 1st user thanks for the tip thought Izuku as his thoughts where quickly cut off my Uraraka tapping in his shoulders.
He turned around to face the girl he was now come to love.
"Uhh hey Uraraka.. hey look about earlier, I'm sorry I just had a lot of things on my mind" he apologized
"I-it's fine Deku.." she said "I should of just taken a hint and backed off" she mumbled to herself, but he heard "hey! No! It's my fault for lashing out on you! It's actually a good thing that you talked to me.. Realizing that I made you upset snapped me back into reality" he answered "ok.."
"Oh hey, what did you want to talk about anyway?" He asked curious of her sudden appearance, she held up special UA handcuffs in response "oh... that..." he blushed so hard at the thought of being so close to her all the time that he could have sworn Kirishima's hair was giving him a death stare.
These cuffs where made special for every team to back up their quirks that's why they took so long to be given to them, they also though about the way the students where supposed to be alone, like when changing or going to the bathroom
He put the side with his name on it on his right hand and she put hers on her left.
"Soo... I guess we can leave now..." "yep" answered blushing as he looked away... funny enough as Kirishima and Ashido walked through Kirishima's Hardened hair hit him in the face and cut him right above the cheek
"Ouch! That hurt..." he mumbled
"Oh! Deku! Are you ok?" She asked worry in her voice "I'm fine!! Really I am!" He said blushing less than before. "Oh.. ok!" She answered Exited she was gonna be spending the rest if the day with her best friend.
Suddenly, something weird happened to Izuku.
MARS FIGURED OUT HOW TO CONTROL HIS BODY FOR A MINUTE
This wasn't gonna end up good, especially since Mars was the flirty ladies guy and Deku was well... Deku. (Aka perfect)
"So Uraraka, wanna stay at my house tonight?" He asked she blushed and looked so pink Mina was having a heart attack 'cause she thought she had a twin.
"EH!?" "I meant like we have to be in the same house right? So I was thinking it could be mine tonight" "uhh ok!"
As the rest of the day went on they hung out at a park and talked about things, after Mars's Quirk wore off he got quite a scolding from Izuku (in his mind OFC) the entire time they where hanging out they blushed like crazy because of how close their hands were
I HAVE TO MAKE A MOVE! Thought Uravity as she made a plan to hold Izuku's hand... until the doubt decided to pay us a visit
Idiot, he doesn't even like you
How do you know?
If he did then he would have done something by now!
He's just shy!
You're kidding, all of these are just sick thoughts and fantasies! Why would someone like him waste his time on you! Even as just a friend!
That's when it hit her maybe he doesn't like me... no, he doesn't like me at all!
"Hey... are you ok Uraraka? You looked a little sad"
"Y-yeah! Just a little cold..." she said as she looked at her watch
9:47 PM
"Oh! we should get going!" He said as he peeked at her watch.
"Y-yeah... to your place..." she said as she blushed a deep crimson the reddette across the street looked jealous.
|Time skip brought to you by Kirishima's hair|
As he got inside he turned around and locked the door as Ochako took in her surroundings hasn't changed she thought.
"IZUKU!!" She heard a female voice scream, she had guessed it was his mom, "WHOS THIS? IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, ABOUT TIME! WHY ARE YOU TWO CUFFED? DID YOU DO A WRONG AND END UP AT THE POLICE STATION AGAIN? HAVE YOU TWO KISSED YET? WHEN CAN I MEET HER PARENTS? WHEN IS THE WEDDING IZUKU I NEED GRANDCHILDREN" Deku passed out and left Uraraka crouching (because cuffs) and having to explain everything to his mom (including the part about how they are NOT dating) he felt really bad when he woke up (the smell of Katsudon woke him up BTW) and apologized 20 million times to Uraraka and as the night went on they watched HSM (High School Musical) and both blushed at EVERY romance scene and talked about stuff they where interested in.
EDITORS NOTE : at 12 : 17 AM I received a video from Zoey on WhatsApp where she would type down Interested wrong and it would keep correcting it to Intersex 🤣
Deku discovered that she was almost as into the rescue hero 13 as Izuku was into All Might (ALMOST) and basically had a heart attack when 13 was hurt at the USJ
But soon enough they had to go to sleep
Peeerrrrffeeectttt said Mars to Janor, they where the top shippers of the OFA users. The first user simply sighed, He felt bad Izuku had to deal with Mars' plan, Janor had agreed to use her quirk and help out, they figured a way to use their quirks but only for a minute.
After they each took turns going to the bathroom and brushing their teeth it was when Ochako remembered she had parents (I feel u gurl I always forget about my dad and mom when I wanna do something fun) and called them to tell them that she was gonna stay over at her Parter's house for the project (she told them about the project earlier but not that Deku was her partner)
She turned back around to find Deku laying a mattress, pillow and All Might Cover on the floor
"Your staying on the bed" he ordered, not waiting for an argument he sat down in the mattress.
She sighed and laid down on the bed "night Uraraka"
"..."
"Uraraka?"
"...ZzZ" he chuckled "she's already asleep, must have worn her out today" he muttered.. as soon as he shut his eyes...
"Deku..." his eyes flew open "yea?"
"I need to tell you something" she sat up and patted the area in-front of her on the bed gesturing for him to sit there (which he did ) "I can't keep this bottled up for much longer... Deku... [insert speech where she talks about all the cool things he's done for her like the entrance exam and I-island]... and that's why... I've fallen for you"
"EHHHHH?????!!!!" He whisper shouted not wanting to wake his mom, she looked down and her feet " I like you Deku.."
He giggled "that's funny" a single tear went down her cheek " I LOVE you" he said as he used his hand to lift her chin and make her look at him as he leaned in OMG ITS HAPPENING he though and was surprised when he didn't hear squeals and woots but he hypothetically shrugged it off as their lips connected (IK ITS DIFFERENT FROM THE NEXT TIME SECTION BUTS ITS 4 AM and I have school in an hour) suddenly as the sixty seconds ended he woke up from the dream and looked in-front of him to find... URARAKA?! Laughs can be heard in his mind and Janor put him to sleep and gave him the dream while Mars used his body to get up and lay next to Urakaka while rapping his arms around her, she also did the same in her sleep so now Izuku was stuck, for once, instead of scolding them for meddling in his (non existent )love life, he (not real tears but imaginary ones) tearfully thanked them and went to sleep in her tight embrace
|sup y'all! I finally finished this 1700 something words or something like that, longest chapter so far, I'll have another one in the works as soon as I finish coloring half the shirt of my Mina Ashido drawing|

E/N : SHE FELL ASLEEP
next time thing will be added after she gets her fill of IzuOcha art ( btw if u have a Izuocha story she would love to read some fresh ones to comment them)