Telling his mom

|thx for 7K bishes and gentlebishes|

|my POV|

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when my phone rang, I turned down the volume and looked over to the phone in my lap.

Izuku

I quickly picked it up and answered "H-hello?" I could hear his shaken and nervous voice echo from the phone as I put it in my ears "Izuku! I missed you sweetheart! How are you?" I said my voice brim and cheery as I talked to my sweet child whom I have not seen in a while.

"H-hey mom! I missed you too! I'm doing g-great!"
"Good, good. So, how is school?"
"Fine! We still have this week off so me and Uraraka are just killing time and hanging out!" He said his voice depleted of it's previous nervousness

"That's great!"
"Uhmm, hey mom"
"Yes?" I ask ready for him to get to the point of the call.
"Well I- me and Uraraka- I uhhh need to tell you something, is i-it ok if we come by today?"
"Of course! Come now in fact!"

"Oh- uhh, we'll be there as soon as possible!" I heard Ochako yell from somewhere else
"Y-yeah! W-what she s-said!"

|time skip I guess... I don't know I have writers block|

As I set up the living room I heard the doorbell ring

"Coming!" I yell as I use my quirk to open the door
"Izuku! Uraraka! It's so nice to see you two!" I exclaimed "how are the dorms?" I asked
"H-hey mom I missed you too!" Replied Izuku
"The dorms are great, Ms. Midoriya!" Finished Uraraka

"Oh please call me Inko," I instructed the younger girl as I walked over, a quick wave of shock crosses her face but then turns to a reluctant smile and she nods.

This action seemed suspicious to me... does she know?
Impossible, Izuku barely EVER mentions his father..
Could he have possibly opened up to her about Hasashi?
I look at Izuku for a quick second and I notice him nod from the corner of my eye
It's a possibility
I walked over to the couch and gestured for them to sit before doing so myself.

"so" I start " what brings you two over?"

"w-well.." Izuku trails off "we had something to tell you" Ochako finishes nervously

she's nervous. noted.

I try to pick up as much hints as possible to what my son and his best friend (maybe more) want to tell me, I'm getting clues, they just don't connect. "U-hm.. l-let's just get strait to the point..." Izuku stutters out.

I nod as Uraraka continues.

"W-we're..."

"We'r-re" Izuku says

"DATING!" they both shout at the same time.

it takes me a moment to realize what they said but when I do a smile instantly forms on my face "AHH! MY BABY HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!" I shout as I pull them both into a bear hug.

After we let go I decide to tease them a bit,
"Soo... when's the wedding?" I tease, they both become blushing messes very quickly.

"m-mom!" Izuku says embarrassed  "what? I want grandchildren, Izuku!" he becomes even more of a mess and buries his face in his hands. Ochako on the other hand is frozen in place until she opens her mouth to speak.

"G-give it time..." she stutters, embarrassed by her own words "B-but s-soon.." she muttered, her words do not go unheard as I smile at their antics.

what am I gonna to with you two? 

|I am a fucking dick head of an author, not for my shitty writing no, that's a story for another day, but for leaving you guys for that long! I didn't update this entire time and now I have another book to keep up with, a sequel for this I'm planning, and Izuku Toshinori along with a genderbent Izuku story I wanna write!

there is no next time since this was unplanned but I'll (hopefully) have the next chapter out tomorrow.

school is also a reason of my late update, as much as I don't mention it and am constantly chatting, I actually have a shit ton of tests and am failing miserably in some subjects

I will keep updating tho

GOMEN NASAI!

GO BEYOND

THE SCENE! (you though I was gonna say 'PLUS ULTRA' weren't you? Well too bad! I'm an ARMY at heart and Imma keep littering my books with BTS jokes for ARMYs who get it)

|ZS OUT!|