Shouta?

|JokeZawa chapter I promised|
|Emi's POV|
I walked into UA or at least attempted to until I almost got crushed by the doors.
Lol I totally forgot about the security here.
I called Nedzu, didn't pick up. I sighed lucky I was in my civilian outfit or I would have looked like an even bigger fool.
I thought about who to call that could get me in...
Hizashi.. don't have his number
Nemuri? Barely ever talked to her anyway... no number either...
Toshinori... NOPE, nothing against him, we're good friends actually but I don't wanna seem like a fool in-front of the past number one hero
...
Sh-Shouta?... I have his number... I won't look like an idiot... but.. things have been awkward between us lately.
We've been dating for 2 months and one night we went to a bar with Toshinori and Hizashi, I got drunk and since he didn't know where I lived he took me to his house... let's say the following morning was less than pleasant.
I've been in and out of a lot of bad relationships, more than a girl should have to face... so when I woke up I kinda got mad at him...
KINDA?!
I freaked, and lashed out at him... IDIOT
I really hope I didn't completely ruin out relationship..
Now, back to the task at hand.
I laughed it off, then realized my mistake.
I'm Emi, not Ms. Joke
Emi isn't as funny, and almost never laughs, even thought I smile.
But Ms.Joke? She's the person I wish people to see me as, I want to make people smile! And my quirk is perfect for it.
I'm not like this anymore, I'm not the Emi everyone used to know, but I can't act the way I am. Won't it seem weird if your depressing friend suddenly took a 180 on their personality and is suddenly cheery and happy?
I though so...
I soon gain enough confidence to call.
After a couple rings he answers
"Fukukado?" I hear the un-enthusiastic voice I have come to love ask "Emi" I correct.
About a week before our 'argument' if you can even call it that, I told him to call me by first name and I did the same.
"Emi" he repeated "why are you calling?" He asked in a slightly cold and harsh voice.
I could hear the glass shattering in my head.
He hates me. Oh god he probably hates me.
Oh god
HE TOTALLY HATES ME
"Well I-uhh" I could hear my voice cracking and I think he caught on "ahh.. sorry, did you need anything, Emi?" He said the most cheery tone Aizawa could manage at the time.
"Yeah uhh.. this is kinda embarrassing but Nedzu called about some sort of heroes meeting for the league of villains and your my only way of getting in..."
"Oh.." he said sounding quite confused " OH YEAH!" He exclaimed "you forgot or what?" I teased
"Yeah... where are you?" He asked
"The main entrance"
"Got it, I'm on my way" I smiled seeing that I was finally able to have a proper conversation with him...
About time we talked Shouta...

|puny timeskip|

About fifteen minutes later he shows up running towards me.
"S-*pant*sorry... Emi!" He says
"You look exhausted, are you alright?" I ask worried over my boyfriend's health
"Y-yeah, sorry I'm late some third years where fighting over a student in my class so me and my troublesome student Midoriya had to break it out. I sent them to detention" he said the last part with a pout.
"Ooooo, does Aizawa care about his students?" I tease, I have grown quite a habit of this.
"Of course!" He defended
Oh I did not expect that
I simple smile and walk alongside him... holding hands

|I'll make a part 2 to this but right now I felt like I have to update|
|Un-edited|
|out of schedule|
|-ZS OUT!|