DORMS?

|I'm so sorry I only started writing now, I had to buy more data for my phone cuz I ran out and I don't have any Wi-Fi currently, but don't worry this is temporary!|

|Izuku's POV|
Ding
Ding
Ringing noises can be heard through out the room,I looked around... my room. On the floor. Ringing? My phone.. I raised my left hand over to the mini bed side All Might themed desk (or whatever u guys say I forgot what it's called) and grabbed my phone, I sleepily unlocked it.
| third person POV|
Unknown number
Shota Aizawa : Midoriya, bring Uraraka (well duh how is he supposed to go anywhere without her?) and meet me at the front gate of the school, there will be an announcement. Sorry for the inconvenience

Huh weird..how did he get my number? I asked, generally confused till someone explained it was UA and getting someone's (especially a student) number isn't that hard for them. Oh yeah.. UA.. Uraraka! I forgot she was here! He said as he rose up and attempted to wake her
Key word : attempted
She was fast asleep
Hey Izu-kid (naruto fans where you at?) lemme take over I have a plan said Mars it'll be easier if you don't resist he continued NO WAY! You're probably gonna do something weird like last time! Proclaimed Izuku nah I'll just wake her up, promise! And like that Izuku gave his body to Mars as Phase 2 of Plan : IzuOcha is OTP begins.
As Izuku's now controlled body mover over to Ochaco, he does something normal Izuku couldn't dream of! He kissed her
On
The
Lips
Slowly, she began to open her eyes, no knowledge of what happened, with an unconscious Deku on the floor phone in hand, after she read the text she woke him up, both got changed, and walked off towards UA
As soon as they stepped outside the door Izuku received a text message saying that they had to meet them inside the class for the The front gate had been destroyed by A couple general studies students.
Ochako Sighed " and I thought the hero course is messy" Izuku chuckled at her response "well, better get going, Iida's probably waiting at the gate with a written lecture on tardy-ness" she giggled
More musical giggles thought Izuku.

"Damn Deku, I never knew you could be witty!" She exclaimed "heh.. I guess I don't get the chance to say things like that huh?" He half asked.

|Time Skip brought to you by IM THE IDIOT WHO DIDN'T ANSWER THE CALL SO BLAME ME FORE THE SHORT CHAPTER|

After they got in Ochako was practically a tomato, Midoriya had unconsciously held her hand while they where walking and Ochako had no idea what to do,

HER CRUSH WAS HOLDING HANDS WITH HER

What would you do? She just stayed quiet and didn't mention it until...
"What's so funny?" Asked a very confused Izuku to the rest of the now laughing class
"U-uh.. Deku, you're uh... my hand" she said as she pointed to the cuffed up hand.
"Take a seat wherever" instructed Mr.Aizawa as he stood at the door "MOOOVVE OVVVEEERR SHOUTA!!" Exclaimed the overly exited Present Mic as Eraser did as he was told and walked over to the podium desk thingi (lazy writing 101, OMG Eraser should totally teach that! He would be such a good teacher at that)
"So.. we have an announcement, we where gonna save it till after but The Principal thought this was a good idea now so yeah..." everyone just looked on with worried expressions wondering what kinda crazy mishap the teachers come up with to torture them by "I know your supposed to be on break, but we decided it would be suitable to tell you know, there are gonna be dorms, you can go there now or wait till after your break, your choice." he explained in his usual monotone voice "GO WILD KIDDOS" said the blonde and ecstatic English teacher.
"Woho!" "Yeah! Dorms" "SLEEP OVER" the last one was obviously Mina.
"HERE ARE A BUNCH OF PAPERS WITH RULES ON THEM" "Your class gets it's own building so it's your job to take care of it, how messy your room is, that's your business not ours, but we must ensure that the building it self is clean"
Rules :
- Everyone has to do their turn on cleaning duty, you and your class decide the cleaning schedule.
- Pets are allowed, just keep them in your room or clean up after them.
- The first floor is a public area, with training rooms, pool area (outside in the back), lounge with a TV, a Kitchen, Dining Area, Bathing rooms (Separated by gender, MINETA) ETC. mainly maintain these areas but clean the halls too.
- Curfew at weekdays is 9:30 PM
- Curfew on weekends is nonexistent
- Lights out on weekdays is 10 PM
- Lights out in weekends is 2 AM
- Sleep overs allowed.
- Other students can be in your room, it's your business of course, but do not let it get to you. (Basically weekends only)

- look I'm lazy so for you readers comment here some rules you think should be applied and if I reply with "approved" that means its added.

Wow.. DORMS! The only thing Izuku could think about was Ochako and the dorms, she smiled at him.

"Isn't this great? We have dorms! This is gonna be so cool!" she said as she pumped her fists up into the air

It's cool, as long as I'm with you he thought to which he got squeal and an 'I SHIP IT' 

|IT'S 5:20 IM NOT ADDING THIS PART|

|-ZS OUT!|