Kiss on the Beach

|Izuku's POV|
When we reached the beach I could feel Uraraka's grip in my hand tighten. I look down to her to find her leading me to a spot near the shore.

"Should we sit?" She asked me her gaze not faltering to look at the waves, I look at the waves too and try to calculate how far we have to be to not get splashed by them before answering.

"Yeah" I say as I sit down and gesture for her to do the same next to me, she obliges and sits down. Not ten seconds later she puts her head on my shoulders.
I take this time to look at the waves.

The blue color clashing with the peach/yellow as the waves them selves clash with the wet sand, re-soaking it.
The small dry areas where getting their fill on the liquid substance too.

I then look at the ocean, only slightly further off in. The color of the orange - the ones swirling up in the purple shade - reflecting, or trying to, on the water's surface as the waves continue to go up and down.

I then look out into the sea, as far as my eyes can manage to see. The setting sun's lower half being reflected on the ocean, looking as if it was a mirror.

I look in awe at the beauty of the sight before me. And then look at the miracle beside me, her eyes set on the stars.

"Their so beautiful..." she says "not nearly as gorgeous as you" I add in.

Her face flushes a deep crimson "you really think so?" She asks "of course, would I lie to you..." I decide on a bold move "... Ochako?"

Her eyes widen as I finish my words, it probably upset her to call her by her first name like that, idiot.
I open my mouth to apologize, but then..

All of a sudden she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me into a kiss, I gladly returned it as this one was more passionate than the ones before. I get another glamorous idea for a move and put one hand on her waist and the other cupping her cheek.

I then lick her lips asking for entry, which she hesitantly agreed to, I explored every inch of her mouth leaving nothing untouched.

Her hand slipped under my shirt, trailing my abs as we continue the deep make-out session, I move my hand from her waist down in response and squeeze her ass.

Doing that earns a moan of pleasure from Ochaco, I decide that it satisfies me enough and pull away, my breath hard and her panting as she got closer.

I speak to stop her "Oc- Uraraka... we should probably head back, it's getting late" I tell her, much to her demise.
"Oh... ok" she says sounding very disappointed.

I can't stand making her sad so as soon as we get up I pull her into another deep kiss, this time my hands are on her butt and waist.

|ok so this is the one that turned out short, oh well!
The picture on the top is mine, it's my horrific drawing of the angel names Park Jimin, Jimin's birthday was a couple days ago so cool!|

|next time|
"AHH! MY BABY HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!" I shout as I pull them both into a bear hug.
After we let go I decide to tease them a bit,
"Soo... when's the wedding?"

|-ZS OUT!|