Dinner with his mom

|BTW the picture above is supposed to be the last panel where YaoMomo breaks the 4th wall but I'm too lazy so here, have the full panel|

|Uraraka's POV|

I woke up with my eyes closed I felt warm arms wrapped against my waist... I felt comfortable... I opened my eyes to find the one and only.
IZUKU MIDORIYA??!?!?!
What the hell was Deku doing laying next to me! I mean not like I'm complaining but...
TO CLOSE! And
HIS ARMS ARE AROUND MY WAIST
As I continued to have a panic attack he slowly opened his eyes at this point it felt like I was having a heart attack, no, I was having a heart attack.
What do I do? He's probably gonna freak out, push me away and our friendship will be ruined!!!
|DEKU's POV|
As I open my eyelids I feel a warm object between my arms... I felt comfortable... I finally opened my eyes to find the one and only...
OCHAKO URARAKA?!
Oh yeah... last night.. oh god!
She probably thinks I'm a weirdo and a creep! She'll never like me now! Not that there was any chance of that happening before... oh well I better prepare for a long and stutter filled explanation..
|3rd person POV|
As both Midoriya and Uraraka where awake with Crimson coloured faces, Uraraka decided to be the first to freak out
"D-deku! Uhhhmmm..."
"U-uhhh U-U-u-uraraka! I-I can e-xplain!" He said getting his arms off her, standing up, and FREAKING OUT
"I-it's fine D-deku! I-i get it!"
"Y-you do?" He asked, surprised she could get an answer like 'a voice inside your mind that came with your quirk used his quirk for a minute and moved you next to me and left you there for the rest of the night'
"Y-yeah! I sleep walk all the t-time... well n-not all t-he time but some times!" She said putting on her trademark smile. That smile could light up his world and set his face on fire, making it so hot Endeavor is jealous.
"Y-yeah! Sleep walking..." he said as he mentally facepalmed not being able to think of an answer that simple. Idiot replied Mars HEY! it's your fault I was in this situation in the first place! Defended Izuku I didn't see you complaining!
Deku sighed... he really didn't mind doing that.. it was just, what would she think?
"Uhh.. h-hey! We should probably get up now" he exclaims as he looks at the watch
9:17 AM
"Yeah..." she answers trying to break the awkward ness in the air but failing, as she does so he attempts so get up and grab a shirt but ends up dragging Uraraka on the floor as he walks over to his dresser, they end up laughing in the floor of how funny it looked.. I mean imagine a slightly blushing Uraraka getting dragged around Deku's room as he sleepily doesn't notice and continues walking over to his clothes (I hope that made sense might re write that, not really feeling inspired this is basically an Inko filler with the next chapter being more detailed and important) after she gets up he grabs a shirt, walks over to the door, extends the cuffs, and leaves her there to change... and think.
She sighs, if only he had did that on his own.. oh how much she had wanted to confess right then and there and plant her lips on his but.. what would he think? He would reject her and she would ruin her friendship with him... hold on Ochako she reassured herself only a couple more years and this will be over with... you can finally be a hero... and... maybe, just maybe, tell him...

as soon as she finished dressing up she opened the door to find Deku, in a new clean green shirt to match his hair "Mom made breakfast," he said as he smiled over to her "what did she make?" She asked hoping to strike conversation, she often was the one to do things like these since she knew Izuku was way too shy. "Pancakes" "great!" She exclaimed, fist pumped into the air as smile oh so wide "a tasty breakfast to start off the day, Mr. Aizawa did say we have a lot of work to be done these next two weeks!

"Oh yeah! I was thinking about it and it seems that teaming us up for practice with and against each other is a great way to strengthen our quirks and team work.." he said as he mumbled on and on about how strategic it is and how it's also a way to give us and the teachers a break without putting them in too much danger as they would protect each other in case of Villain Attacks, with their Provisional licenses this was a great way to train the Second Years, class 2-A of The UA hero course, she loved watching him mumble, he sounded so smart, and looked so cute...