1

"Onika! If i have to come up these stairs Ima whoop your ass" My ma husband yelled. I stood at the end of my bed looking at myself in the mirror. I had my hair in a messy bun. I wore a pair of black leggings, a blue PINK shirt, my black sandals, gold hoop earrings with my gold necklace that said 'Nicki'. I grabbed my iPhone X along with my charger and earbuds. I stuffed then in my PINK fanny pack along with some gum. I wasn't going to bring my book bag because it was only a half day and we really don't be doing shit anyways. It was my senior year and I was happy as hell. I have been in New York since I was 9 years old. I live with my mother Kathy, Father Robert, Brother Malachi and Sister Maya. I am the youngest, Maya is only a few months older than me.

Walking downstairs I seen Robert waiting in the kitchen. I rolled my eyes going into the kitchen to give my mama a hug. "Love you baby have a good day at school" she said kissing my forehead. "I will" I smiled. I waited for Malachi and Maya to finish eating breakfast. "Sit down and eat" Robert told me. I stood against the counter and just stared at him. "You hear what the fuck I said" he raised his voice. "If I was hungry I would've sat and ate, did I do that, No, which mean I'm not hungry" I rolled my eyes. He gets on my damn nerves. I looked at Maya and she got the message that I was ready to go. She stood up and so did Malachi. I walked out the door and waited on the porch.

"Why you just couldn't sit down and eat?" Malachi asked as we walked to the bus. "Do i look like I was hungry?" I asked him annoyed. "Man, I don't know who the fuck you talking to Nic but you need to check yourself" he said walking away. I rolled my eyes. Like I give a fuck what he talking about. As you can see i 'm the child that always gets in trouble. I have a smart mouth and I have a habit of rolling my eyes. Maya is the real chill one, but don't get it fucked up she can turn up, my tolerance is just shorter than hers. Malachi he is ughhh, I love him in all but he just think he somebody daddy like nigga no.

We get to the school and me and Maya part from Malachi. Yes we are all seniors. This is how it goes, Malachi is Roberts oldest son, Maya is Roberts oldest daughter, and I am Carol's only child. Robert is a hoe and a dead beat dad period I don't know why my mama with him. But me and Maya have the same classes. Walking down the hall we go to the stairway at the back of the school (our usual meet up spot). Bria, Candice, Rihmeek, and Omelly is already there. Me and Maya give Bria and Candice a hug before the guys. Omelly and Maya have been going out since freshmen year. I think they're totes adorable. Rihmeek is so handsome we've been off and on most of high school until recently. We got into a huge argument because he felt as if I was cheating on him and actually cheated with the biggest hoe at school. "Hey Meek" I said waving at him before giving Omelly a hug. Omelly is like a big brother to me he always looking out for me.

"Yo Nic can I talk to you?" Meek asked walking up to me. I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Man look, you know I love you and shit happens, man I ain't perfect and I make mistakes but I swear I'm not gone hurt you anymore" he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring box. My mouth dropped. "Rihmeek.." (GCO) "Onika, I love you so fucking much, please take this promise ring as a symbol for my apologies and future promises. Take me back" he said looking at me. I smiled and nodded. He stood up and slid the ring on my finger before he kissed me. "Awwwww look at my Bestfriend" Candice said. I blushed and laid my head on Rihmeek's chest.

Hearing the bell ring we all went to our classes. We had a pep rally today so I wasn't going to even be in class.

-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey so ima update this book constantly. Y'all like the Omeeka books better so i decided to do another Omeeka book. This book will have all types of drama, love, and more. The more votes and comments the more Ima want to write so vote vote vote vote and comment comment comment comment. Also if you'd like to be in a chapter comment what you want your name to be
Kymaja💛😙