3

The next day......
Nicki
Going back and forth between my room and the hallway I was arguing with Malachi. "You think you fucking grown, that's the problem" he yelled. "You still barking bitch" i said. "Nicki you act like I won't beat your ass" Malachi said coming all the way out his room. "Bitch Beat my ass please" I said laughing. "You not gone touch her" Maya yelled from her room. "Fuck you Nicki you a whole damn bitch" he said shaking his head. I ran up and starting giving him blows to the face. He pushed me and started punching back. We was going blow for blows. Maya punched Malachi and we jumped him. "Yo sit tf down fo i beat yall ass" Robert said. We ignored him and continued arguing. "Weak bitches talk the most shit" I said folding my clothes. "You wanna come with me and Omelly to his crib today?" Maya asked coming in my room. "Yeah let me finish packing my bags" i said and did so.

Meek
Pulling up at Omelly crib Stasia was at his door. She looked and seen me and i walked passed her and shut the door back. Omelly went to the door to answer and seen it was Stasia. "Yo what the fuck do you want shorty?" Omelly had the door opened just a enough for me to see her. "That's how we greeting eachother now and Meek I know yo ass seen me" she said bending her entire body over to look at me. "Seen you and passed you shorty" I said laughing. "Well we gotta talk" she said smiling. "About?" Omelly questioned "I'm pregnant" she said. Me and Omelly just shrugged our shoulders and kept it pushing.

Nicki
Me and Maya get to Omelly house and we see this bitch Stasia at the fucking door. "I cant Onika Ima fuck her up" Maya said. I laughed. "This bitch has the nerve" we both shook our heads and hopped out the car. She looked back at us and Omelly looked all the way out the door and rubbed his hands down his face. He looked back in the house and started pushing shorty out the door. "So you like popping up at niggas house?" Maya said. "Why the fuck do you insist on speaking to me" Stasia said. "The same reason you insist on talking to our niggas" Maya said. "Man just go damn" Omelly said.

"We're trying to have an important conversation here" Stasia said. "I dont give a fuck shorty keep it pushing" Maya said. "Just like I'm about to push one of these niggas baby out" she said. Both me and Maya's fist connected to each side of her face before she could say another word. I started pumping her shits and the Maya pumped her shits. After Maya spit in her face I stomped the fuck out of her and Meek and Omelly came picking us up and shits. "Omaya and Onika Maraj chill the fuck out" Meek and Omelly yelled. They set us down and went to help Stasia up and told her to get the fuck on. The second Meek turned around I punched him in his mouth. He pushed me in the house and started punching me back. "I fucking hate you yo" I screamed and cried as I punched him. He cut my face and i was bleeding but I didn't care he had me all the way fucked up. "Damn Nic, look what the fuck you made me do" he said rubbing his hands down his face. He lifted my head up by my chin. I smacked his hands away to only be smacked again. He took me to the bathroom and cleaned my face off. "I hope you know I hate you" I said looking in the mirror. He choked me and whispered in my ear. "I hate you too shorty" he said. No lie he was turning me on but I couldn't fuck with him and he possibly got another bitch pregnant. I turned around about to walk out when he gripped me up by my neck and slammed me against the wall. I heard him lock the door and he started rubbing his member against my clit. I punched him in his face causing him to hold my hands and yank my clothes off. He rammed his dick in my without warning and started pumping my shits. Doing deep strokes putting all 9inches of him in me. I screamed and screamed to only make him slap me hard as hell.
-
-
-
-
-
So I'm going to update this book frequently just because I want to see where it's going to go. And I thank the ones that are voting on my other books but also do this book as well
-
-
-
I did not go back to look for errors but I will soon