16

CaRena
Sitting in my room at ma Nicki house i was playing on my xBox.
"Lil C?" I heard my name being called.
"Yes" I said.
"Do you want a PB&J sandwich?" Onaiya asked me.
"No thank you I'm fine" I said.
She smiled and walked out. Finishing playing my game (Mortal Combat) my phone went off. Looking at the caller ID it read
{Troll🙄👹}
I rolled my eyes before answering.
"Hello" I answered.
"baby, how are you" she asked.
"I 'm doing just fine" I said.
"I wanted to let you know i 'm out" she said.
"Okay" I shrugged my shoulders as if she could see me.
"Don't be like that baby, Where is your dumb ass father?" She asked me.
I wanted to be so rude but it wasn't in me to do that.
"He's at home" I said.
"Where are you?" She asked
"I'm at my other mother house" I said.
It was a long pause.........
"Nicki?" She asked.
"Yes" I said.
"Where Do she live?" She asked me.
"I dont know if she wants me to give her address?" I said.
"Where are you?" She asked me.
"I responded my other mother house" I said.
"CaRena do you know where she lives?" She said.
I thought about it for a moment.
"I dont know" I said.
She hung up without saying anything at all.
I sat and continued playing my game and before I knew it i was crying.

Ramoni
My ma asked me to come check on CaRena to make sure she's not hungry at all. "Hey Ca-" I stopped seeing that she was crying as tears filled her face.
"You good C?" I asked her shutting her room door.
I walked over to her and sat on her bed.
"My mother is out of jail and I think she's trying to find me. She called my phone and was asking me where I was" she said.
"And what else?" I asked.
"She wanted me to give her ma address and I said I didnt know and she just hung up in my face and called my daddy dumb" I said.
"Stop crying you know ma would take care of it" I said.

Going to the bottom of the stairs I yelled for my mama.
"Mama!!!!!!!" I yelled.
"What and stop fucking yelling" she yelled back.
"C crying" I yelled.
Without responding my ma ran up the stairs. Onaiya and I ran after her and stood at CaRena's door.

Nicki
"What's wrong?" I asked CaRena.
"My mother is out of jail and she's looking for me, she called my daddy dumb and hung up in my face when I lied to her" she said.
Hearing CaRena's phone ring she looked at the caller ID, looking down at it it read.
{Troll🙄👹}
"Is that her?" I asked.
She nodded her head.
"Answer it and put it on speaker" I told her.
She answered it and did as I said.
"CaRena! I 'm picking you up in a few so get your shit and let's go. You not staying with that bitch no more her or her ugly ass child. Do you hear me?" Stasia yelled.
I placed it on mute.
"Tell her my address. 6162 Mack Davie rd." I said.
Taking it off of mute CaRena repeated everything I said.
"Ima be there in 15 don't leave yo shit cause you not coming back" she said hanging up.
"Onaiya go get my phone" I said.

She ran back quickly with my phone. Dialing Meeks number I watched as it rung.
Calling {Rihmeek🙄💕}
He picked up on the second ring.
"Wassup Nic" he spoke.
"Stasia" I said.
"What about her?" He asked.
"I'm going to beat her ass" I said.
"She in jail" he said.
"No she on her way to my house" I said.
"Wtf shorty" he said.
It sounded like he was shuffling around. I knew he was just waking up cause I could hear it in his voice.
"She popping shit about you me and my daughter to C and told C she not allowed around us and made her cry" I said.
"Don't do shit I'm on my way" he said.
"She gone be here in 10" i said.

Going to my room I put on my sweats and timberlands. I placed my hair in a pony tail and put on my North Face jacket.
"We fucking this bitch up today" I heard my sister voice.
"How you get in" I said chuckling.
"Ramoni" She said.
I turned around and seen she was in the same fit as me.
"Dead ass my twin" she said.
We laughed.
"We was going 95mph down the road when Meek called" she said.
"She supposed to be pulling up in 5" I said.

.........

Standing outside my house I was waiting for this bitch to pull up. Seeing Meek car pull up I rolled my eyes. I then seen another car pulling up not to far behind his. He hopped out the car almost getting hit by the other car. The person parked the car and hopped out. Squinting my eyes I seen that it was Stasia. She walked up to my porch and I bust her in her face. We started going blows for blows. Maya jumped in and I backed out. My fave her some fine good blows to the jaw. She jumped out and I jumped back in and gave her a strong blow to her mouth and nose.
"You really thought that shit was gone slide with me shorty" I yelled.

Ramoni
Looking out my room window we watched as they fought. My ma never been like this since I was born but I heard of how she was. She started yelling at C ma.
"You really thought that shit was gone slide with me shorty?" She yelled.
Meek went and grabbed my ma.
"Chill our Nic damn" he yelled.
"You are to never touch my daughter or be around her. I dont even want your dusty ass daughter around mines" C ma yelled.
My ma started cranking and flipping the fuck out. My ma ended up sending a blow to Meek face. He restrained her and titi Maya sent a blow to C mama's face.
"Meek let me the fuck go" My ma yelled.
"Calm the fuck down, y'all acting like we in high school again" Meek yelled.
"I aint fuck this bitch up since high school, she been mad since high school and the bitch ain't even graduate. When y'all was fucking around I was respectful asf to her bitch ass and her daughter" my ma yelled.
"You ain't shit you still a scary ass bitch" CaRena mom said.
"I was a scary ass bitch at Meek's mom house right when I ain't pump yo shits shorty" my ma said.
My mom started fucking CaRena mom up. I felt bad for her cause she looked fucked up. I never seen my ma fight but the way people told her stories she seemed psycho asf. It got to the point where blood was everywhere and people were watching. After a few minutes of watching CaRena's mom was laying on the ground and my ma was stomping her in her face. Meek pulled her up and brought her in the house.
We all ran to the stairs.......