5

4 months later......
Nicki
Getting off the couch I went and made some breakfast for Maya and myself. Me and Maya ended up buying a house together, it was more convenient for the both of us with money and all. I got me a new car last month and a job😊. Maya has been going to work as well and this is the last semester of school.

"Morning" I heard Maya say coming into he kitchen. "Morning Maya made us breakfasts" I said smiling. "Oh you being good Nicki today" she said causing me to laugh. "You can say that, also I'm taking us house shopping today" I said. She nodded and ate the food

Later............
After getting off of work I went straight home and changed my clothes. As i was getting out of the shower and dressed I heard Maya pull up. Going into the living room she was dropping her bags off. "Where we going again?" She asked me. "House shopping" I said. She nodded and we left back out. "Im driving" I said as we hopped in my car.

Shopping...........
We've been to 5 different stores for the house to get furniture. We've been to Food Lion and Walmart. And now we're at Home Decor. "So have you talked to Mell today?" I asked as we walked into the store. "Nope. Pretty sure him and his babymomma out here somewhere doing life" she said. I chuckled shaking my head. "You talk to Meek?" She asked. "Nope. Pretty sure he with his babymomma" we both laughed cause that bitch Stasia had them wrapped around her little finger.

So we found out that they both were messing with Stasia at one point and she had a baby with both of their DNA. Shit wasn't believable until she popped up with some proof. So she's been in our life for 4 months. Me and Meek was still going to work things out until I caught him locking lips with the bitch and then he fucked her on top of that. Mell was truly sorry for hurting Maya but Maya is very stubborn and Mell always put Stasia first.

Walking into the baby isle we both smiled. "No" we both said at the same time. "I swear we should've been twins instead of me and Malachi" Maya laughed. "You been having baby fever too?" I asked. She nodded her head. "What do you want a boy or girl?" I asked. "I want a baby boy" she said. "Uhnuhn I want a baby girl" I said. We looked at the different decors for babies and then left.

Meek
Me and Mell was at my crib trying to see how this baby shot was going to work. "So you think she lying still?" I asked. "Well obviously the baby is one of ours so I say we go get a DNA test, Me you and the baby" Mell say. I shrug. "I mean even if the baby isn't mine I would still be there, I been there since she was born" I said. He nodded agreeing. "You talk to Maya?" I ask as we walk to the kitchen. "Nah she won't give me the time of day, I talked to Nic though she said she gone try and help me" He say. "You love her couso" I said shaking my head. "Ima marry her man and I know how ima ask her too" he said getting up. "But Ima bout to peel out, since it's your week to see her go and get her and meet me at the clinic" he said leaving.