7

2 months later
Nicki
Sitting here with this belly of mines I was stuffing my face. Today was my day off and I had nothing better to do. Hearing a knock on the door I went to open. I smiled. "NicNac" Mell greeted me. "Hey Mell, Maya at work right now but she should be home soon" I said. "Can I come in?" He asked. I moved to the side as he came in with a baby girl. "Is this your baby?" I asked.  "That's what's I'm here for....2 months ago I got a DNA test and she's not mines I just help Meek out with her you know" he said. I smiled. "She's going to be excited" he shrugged. "I hope so, but I wanted to ask you for your sisters hand in marriage" he said looking into my eyes. I began to cry cause I'm emotional right now. "Of course when are you proposing?" I asked. "Can't tell you but it's going to be special" he said. The baby started crying. "Awnnn was the matter mamas is you hungry" I cooed at her. "You want to pick her up?" He asked me. "May I" I replied. He nodded his head. "Her name is CaRena" he said. "Hi stinks I'm Nicki, you so pretty" I said looking at her fat cheeks. "So how far are you?" He asked me. I looked down and up at him. "How'd you know?" I said. "Come on NicNac we grew up together" he said. "3 1/2 months" I said. He nodded. "Who's the father" He asked. "Gunna" I said. He scrunched his face up like he was thinking. "Ole boy from with Rozay?" He asked. I nodded. "How tf?" He said stopping. "It was a club night, I was drunk and stupid" I said. "So you not even with boul" he said. I shook my head. Hearing the door knob turn we looked in that direction. "Nicki I have some news....that can wait" she said looking up. "Wassup shorty" Mell said to Maya. "What the fuck is he doing here, what the fuck are you doing here?" She said. "I'm here cause I needed to see you, you don't know how much I love you shorty" he said. I smiled. "Mell I 'll take fat mama with me and y'all can talk" I said he nodded his head.