17

Ramoni
We were on the stairs listening to Meek and my ma argue.
Nicki
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Meek yelled at me.
"Get the fuck out my face Meek" I yelled.
"You dead ass showing out right now, it's fucking kids here" he yelled.
"Get the fuck out with that shit Robert, you know I done held hella shit in for 10 years cause of these kids" I yelled at him.
"And you let that bitch take you back to the street you" he yelled at me.
"I was going to revert back some day. CaRena gone be in my life forever and that means so is that bitch. I tried the co parent shit" I yelled.
"Find another way and fast cause this shit ain't happening no more" he said.
"This bitch" I said more to myself
He turned around and punched my wall repeatedly.
"Onika stop fucking playing with me" he said.
"Get the fuck out my shit fucking it up" I said.
"So what we reverting back to ourselves 10 years ago? You know what happened back then with this bitch" he said.
I rolled my eyes.
"Fix my shit bitch and get that fuck out front of my house" I said going into the kitchen.
CaRena
It was 11:30pm and Onaiya and Ramoni were sleep. I had been crying non stop. I walked to ma Nicki room and she was laying down. I crawled on the bed with her and she got comfortable pulling me close to her. I laid my head on her chest and cried silently. She rubbed her hands through my hair.
"Stop crying Ren" she said lowly.
"I'm sorry" I cried.
"Don't be sorry baby, i 'm sorry" she said kissing my forehead.
"I wish you were my mom" she said.
"Blood couldn't change a thing" she said before we drifted off to sleep.

3 Days later
Nicki
Sitting at ma Kathy house I had drifted off to sleep. I came early in the morning and Kathy just left to take the kids somewhere after she got a call.
"Get the fuck up" I heard Meek voice ring in my ear.
I rolled my eyes. I havent spoke to him since that day with Stasia.
"Can you shut the fuck up" I said annoyed.
I still had my eyes closed because I was tired and didn't want to look at him right now. In the middle of my thoughts I was pinned down against the chair.
"You think i 'm playing with yo ass" he said.
My eyes were now peeled back by the surprise I was stuck in. Now looking in his eyes they were black and cold. I hated cold Meek it irritated me with a passion.
"Get the fuck off me" I managed to get out in between breaths.
Meek squeezed my neck and yanked me up turning me around. His manhood on my ass with no space between us.
"Meek let go of me" I said.
He turned me around and forced his tongue in my mouth. He rubbed my beauty box hard and slid my sweats to the side sticking his fingers in.
"Riiiiiihhhhhmeek" I moaned out
He choked me and carried me all the way upstairs. Going into his old room he threw me on the bed. Meek took his gun from his waist and threw it on the floor.
"You think I forgot about that night?" He questioned.
I cocked my head to the side.
"What the fuck are you talking about, dumb ass" I said trying to get up.
He forcefully pushed me back.
"Don't play dumb Onika, I was a bitch and your boxing bag remember" he said.
I shook my head but remembered vividly. He kept trying to restrain me and I sent a blow to his face.
He yanked my sweats off and rammed his manhood inside of my beauty box. I let out a loud scream. With every stroke he got deeper and deeper. I havent felt him, this in a long time. It felt good to be having it but not the way and time I wanted to. He kept pounding into me. Once he started hitting my golden spot I couldnt take it anymore and tried to get away. He yanked me down and had me on top but still took control. He thrusted up hard and slapped my ass hard feeling pain and pleasure I let my tears fall. I stuffed my head into the pillows trying to muffle my screams and Moans. He went round after round releasing in me. I cried for so many reasons.
"Staaawwwwwpppp" I cried out
Every time I thought it was over it lasted longer.

••••••
When I woke up I had a terrible headache. My pussy was throbbing and sore. Seeing that I wasnt in my bed I tried to get up but fell down. I started to cry and was just irritated. I get up crying and seen that I was back in my sweats and was dressed. Going to the bathroom my hair was fucked. I cried taking it out of what was left of the bun and wearing it out. I smelled of sex and I knew it. I walked as best as I could downstairs and seen Kathy, CaRena, Onaiya, Ramoni, Meek, Na, Omelly, And Omaya in the living room. I walk pst everyone and go straight to the key hook to grab my keys. I see my keys aren't there and stood there about to cry.
"You good sis?" Maya came and whispered to me.
"Can I borrow your car?" I asked.
"Yeah you coming back?" She asked.
"I guess I got to go to the house for something" I said.
She looked me up and down and nodded.
"Take a shower while you're at it" she whispered.
••••••••
Getting out the shower I got dressed in gray sweats, a white shirt, my white Nikes and put my hair in a messy bun. My phone started going off on my bed.