9

Ricky and Lil Dicky arrive at The Bar & Lounge. The two have been worried of their best bud, Nicky.

No callback, no message, nothing. This wasn't like him. Well, this is exactly like him when he's depressed.

Ricky: I'm worried, man. You know how he is.

Dicky: Listen man. He's okay. He'll be here. He loves karaoke.

Ricky really hope so. Nicky is a great man with a great heart. But someone that thinks worst of the world.

❤❤❤

Kyu and I arrived at The Bar. The Love Fairy and sat at the bar, getting drinks.

After an hour, I just finish downing my third Jack & Coke. Kyu on the other hand was finishing her 20th shot.

Kyu: Jello Shots are the best.

I didn't say anything. My mind was in another place. Kyu noticed my mood and nudge my arm.

Kyu: Nicky, what is your problem now? You should be happy. Why are you such a pouty bitch?

"Maybe because I dating almost 6 girls, 7 whenever Tiffany and I meet. But my heart has 3 of them. This is going to blow up in my face."

Kyu: No, it will not. For someone that wants to have sex, you're being a worry virgin.

Ugh, is sex all she cares about? Love Fairy? More like Sex Fairy!

"This isn't abou-"

Kyu: Put your head down! Lola's here!

I duck my head as Lola walked past me. What was she doing here? She sat at the bar, ordering her a drink. Walking towards her was Beli's friend from the beach earlier.

Jess: Hey Lola. Awww, you bitch, you didn't tell me you're in town.

Lola: Hey, lover! Just got in a few days. Missed you!

Jess: Excuses! You know you're suppose to check in with me as soon as you hit ground.

Lola: Of course! What was I thinking? I'm sorry, honey, won't happen again.

Jess: That's more like it. How's you been, my darling? Staying out of trouble?

Lola: Well, I try. But trouble has a hard time staying out of me. So, I take it work is good?

Jess: Never better. But enough about me. What's goin' on you? Any new mischief to share?

Lola: Where do I start?

Jess: Hold that thought. Have a seat, I'm gonna go grab you a drink. I want to hear all about it.

Lola: Ahhhh, I'd love to...

Jess: Buuuut...?

Lola: Yeah, I've got an early day tomorrow. I just stopped in for a second.

Jess: Ahhh, coooome ooon. You're not going to make me sit here and drink all by myself are you?

Lola: Raincheck. I'll call you later this week. Girls night out, all the way.

Jess: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get out of here already.

Lola: Love you baby!

Lola kissed Jess on the cheek and left The Bar. Beli's friend was alone. I glance at Kyu who looked at me with sultry eyes.