25

Ricky, Momo and Dicky were together at the Bar and Lounge, enjoying some food, awaiting for Nicky to end his Apology Tour or Day 1 of it.

The Kitty looked at the glass of lime margarita Ricky was drinking.

Momo: Aww. That looks delicious.

Ricky: [Chuckles] It is.

Momo: Can I have some?

Ricky: No.

Momo: [Pouts] Why?

Ricky: You're 18, Momo. Not above the age to drink alcohol.

Dicky: Underage drinking is wrong, Momo. We don't want you to become addicted to alcohol. Waiting to the age of 21 is important in this day and age.

???: Excuse me?

The two men looked at a familiar blonde milf in front of them. Jessie look like she was in a frantic mood, her hair in a mess with sweat rolling down her face.

Ricky: Jessie?

Dicky: Misty?

Jessie: Have you seen Nicky?

Dicky: Nope. He's probably trying to finish apologizing.

Ricky: He's suppose come here after he's finished.

Jessie: You need to call. He isn't in trouble. But an opportunity is about to leave.

The best friends understood the situation of what the Pornstar was talking about. The Realtor got on his phone, calling his best friend.

While he was waiting for an answer, he went for a drink of his margarita. Sipping on the straw, he inhale only oxygen.

Ricky: Uh, Dicky. Where's my drink?

Dicky: Did you check underneath your glass?

Ricky went smack his forehead, raising the glass up, he only saw nothing. Feeling his IQ lower down, he took a look at the one person who's face was slightly red of intoxication.

Momo: It was sooooooo good.

Ricky: Shit.

❤❤💔

Returning to the city, I ran to the Nutmeg Café to find Nikki and she wasn't there. Thinking of places she can be at, I came up with some that someone like her would go.

Corkscrew Carnival? Nah, too many people to deal with. Lusties Nightclub is the same way. Turtle Bay Beach? It's closed, right. Vinnie's? She doesn't fancy their food much.

Fuck, where she at? This was going to drive me crazy. Nikki is anti-social, doesn't like crowds, people, coffee. What place is there that keeps her from the world?

Her home. That's where she's comfortable.

"Oh fidgety. I don't know where she lives and it would be creepy to search. Come on, Nick. Where else is there?"

The gaming lounge we went for our fourth date. Nah, it'll remind her too much of me. Then something popped in my head.

"Yes. Well, it's possible. But it'll be crazy that she's there."

❤❤💔

I walked up top of the rooftop lounge of Lusties, looking around for the Blue Haired Barista. She was nowhere to be found.