23

It was morning. But unlike the days I would stay in bed, I got up with a purpose. Today, I was going to start my apology tour to all eight ladies I use to date.

This was all business and I put on my best polo shirt and jeans.

Walking out of my room, grabbing a tiny bag of apple slices, I went to grab my phone, but it was the Huniebee. I remember that after throwing Kyu out that she didn't get her device back.

I don't think she minds me using it one last time. Opening it, I show a picture of all the girls with purple broken hearts next to them along with their positions.

Lola wasn't in town and she doesn't look like the type of person that'll accept an apology. Tiffany and Aiko were at the University. Nikki and Jessie were at work. Beli and Kyanna are busy.

Leaving me with one person to kick off the tour. The first girl I dated. Audrey.

Great. She'll going to have fun ripping me a new one.

💔💔💔

Arriving at the broken up apartment where the Redhead Delinquent lives in. Walking inside, some sketchy people looked at me like I was a cop or have money for their drugs.

Watching my back, I made it to Audrey's apartment door. Giving a knock, I waited by the door, paranoid at this place.

Knocking again, this time a little harder, the door open by itself. I guess the security of the door sucks.

"Uh, Audrey?"

Not trying to come in unannounced, I peeped in the room. Her room was a messed. Clothes scattered around. Some...narcotics and equipments like bongs, pipes, syringes, etc.

My vision caught a glimpse of a pale leg on the floor. My fears went from 10 to a million. Busting in the room and closing the door, I carefully made my way to the room where the leg was at.

Eyes widen, brain going haywire, and my breathing rapidly increasing. My fears were becoming true.

Audrey was laying on the kitchen floor, a bottle of vodka by her left arm, a brown rubber band wrapped around her right arm and a empty syringe between her legs.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Okay, okay, okay, I gotta calm down and think. I went into the bathroom. My nose was punched by a raunchy scent.

Looking through the sink cabinet, I found what I was looking for. Taking two pairs of gloves (in case cops get involved and I arrested for murder or my body receiving 48 warning shots), I put them on and went back to the kitchen.

Putting my right ear on the Redhead's chest, trying to hear her breathing. Hearing nothing, I begin to press down on her chest. Still not hearing any breathing, I continue on press her chest.

I really don't want to do mouth to mouth. Come on, Audrey. I really don't want the last image of you is breaking your heart.

Coughing was a good sign I receive as Audrey start breathing. I laid on the refrigerator, letting out a sigh of relief. I saved someone's life. Put me down for a lifetime achievement award for that.

As I was relieved that I saved someone's life, being pushed to the floor, I look at Audrey who started choking me with her left hand and holding the syringe like a knife, aiming to kill. I held her hand, stopping her from stabbing me.

"Audrey, it's me! It's Nicky!"

Oh god, it's not good to be me right now. Now, with a tighten grip, the needle was closing in to my neck.

"I'm sorry, Audrey! I really am sorry. Please don't kill me!"

My eyes were closed, waiting for inevitable. But it didn't happen. Opening my eyes, I saw Audrey lay her back on her cabinets, taking a drink for the vodka.

Audrey: What are you doing here?

"I, um. I came to apologize about what I did to you."

Audrey: Heh, like hell you are.

"I am."

The Delinquent still wasn't having it. Looking at her, her red hair was fading. Bags under her eyes from lack of sleep and her red and black dress was rip in some place due to being worn out.

Audrey: Why? Why isn't this stuff working? I want to forget you, everything about you. But I'm reminded of you every second.

(Con't) Why were you the one guy I can trust, only for it to be blown up in my face?

"I don't know why, Audrey. I dealt with your bullshit and I thought you were just a natural bitch. But, you're not

"I may not understand you complete, but I think I know why."

Audrey: Shut up! You don't know me!

"You wear this mask to hide who you truly are. You act bitchy because maybe you don't want to seem like the ladies in the world. You don't want to seem easy.

"You walk everywhere, acting like your shit smells like flowers. Audrey, I've dealt with someone like you before. My ex. The difference is that when I look into your eyes, I see that you somewhat care about me.

"You live this party lifestyle. But it doesn't fill your needs like being with someone else. I was that need, I was what you needed and I failed.

"I don't want you to drown yourself in drugs, booze, or whatever. I want you to be happy. There are guys out that would love a women like you and won't treat you like a sex object. They won't treat you like I did. Even though you'll treat them like second rate dog shit.

"You'll find you a...knight in shining armor. You just going to bump into some village idiots.

"Plus...I don't want to continue the path that you're in right now. I don't want to see you six feet under because you overdose on these drugs or got alcohol poisoning.

"I want you to find someone that make you see that all this partying and substance abuse won't fill your needs. Someone that save you, try to help you live a better life that you are."

Tears roll down her rose tinted cheeks. Audrey tried to stop, but she couldn't. Looking at her, she was maybe starting to understand where she was going if this continue on.

I wasn't forcing the Delinquent to change her lifestyle. It's not for me to say. I just don't her to self destruct to more pain and misery.

Audrey: W-why are you doing this?

I slide over to her, helping her put down the vodka bottle and syringe. I wrap my left arm around her neck, her head lean on my shoulder.

"Because...you're my friend."

❤💔💔

Hello all. This idea of this chapter came from Droneable. You can check out his video on Ms. Audrey Belrose here and other videos on the Huniepop girls.

Enjoy the video and I hope you enjoy the chapter