16

Kyu POV

After the day I had, I came back to Nicky's apartment. It was quiet. It's 9:25 at night and Nicky doesn't have to work tomorrow so he isn't sleeping this late.

Checking my Huniebee, I see that he isn't on a date. I mean he had a sexual escapade with Lola last night and my pussy is just getting wet thinking about that tall glass of chocolate naked.

I saw a note on the refrigerator door. It from my little bitch boy.

"Going to the bar. Leave Momo alone."

Ugh, that doofus can't take a joke. Why does he have to be a worry wart?

But, I can't be mad at him. He's the reason that I'm on top of my bosses list on the best fairy to help humans have sex.

If he finish with the other girls, he'll be my millionth person and I'll break the record my boss set decades ago.

I guess I go join him. I can't celebrate by myself.

💚💚💚

I teleport to the place Nick and I met. He was in front of me. There are four people who were dressed up for a formal gathering.

Of all the things to wear, he wore a dumbass hoodie. I got good taste, my ass.

There was a woman wearing red dress that I've somewhat seen before. I just couldn't put my finger around it.

Nicky: Natasha?

Natasha. Oh yeah! Nicky's ex girlfriend. Oh no. His ex.

Natasha: Nicolas. How you've been?

Thanks to my invisibility, I got to move by my cilent, looking at his agape mouth.

Nicky: I've been good. You look really...good.

Natasha: Thank you. Um, seems like life's been okay for you.

Life's recently has been great. Why don't you tell her, Nicky?

Nicky: Yeah. Life's been good. Congratulations on your engagement by the way.

Natasha: Thank you. I don't know how you know about-

Ricky: I told him. Sorry, Nat.

Natasha: So, I'm guessing you also told him about him about our rehearsal dinner?

Nicky: No. I thought my band had a gig and I was here to support them. But I know why they didn't want me here.

Natasha had a smug look on her face. Nicky just prove that bitch wrong.

Natasha: Okay, Nic. I just hope things are better for you. It must've been hard to move on.

A smirk flashed on Nicky's face. His eyes looked like there were fire burning in them.

Nicky: I mean both of us moved on. But the difference between us is the duration.

(Con't) One came in to the apartment that both of us lived in, catching his special someone of a year and a half in bed with another man. That man that also happens to be the man you're marrying.

(Con't) It's not like I put all my FUCKING EFFORT in a relationship, giving you all that you wanted and all I wanted was your love and devotion.

Natasha: Nicolas, you were nothing but a loser. You were just a dead end and I deserved better. I'm sorry that you were too blind to see that you were dating a diamond while you were just a piece of coal. You're are a walking doormat for all women.