20

Silence filled the room. My fever may be down, but it was getting hot with all the tension.

I kept my head down and my eyes on the floor. I can't look at them. Not with all the things I've done.

Jessie: So...who wants to start?

Kyanna: I do. You dated this loco bitch!

Oh god, here we go. I knew who she was talking about.

Audrey: Oh, I know you're not talking about me. I'm not surprised he dated trash like you.

The Hairdresser got up, ready to charge over to Audrey and give her the beating she deserves. Tiffany and Ricky try to keep her calm.

Kyanna sat back down next to her son's babysitter.

Ricky: This isn't the right place for a fight. Let's...try to keep it civil.

Jessie: So what's your real name? From three of us, you got three aliases.

"My name is Nicholas Ralphie Davidson. I go by Nicky because I hate Nicholas."

Jessie: Where did you get Rocky from?

"Because of my ROCK HARD ABS!"

I raised my shirt, showing off my midsection. Ricky and Dicky let out their excitement as my hard work at the gym with Kyanna and Beli's yoga turn out great.

I notice the girls wasn't impressed, well some of them were. I clear my throat, drop my shirt down and my eyes went back down to the floor.

Tiffany: You tell me that I should talk to my mother, but you were...having sex with her at the same time.

Jessie: Same thing. But, who was better?

Tiffany: Is this the time for that question, Jessie?

"Ladies, please. I know what I did was wrong. I didn't mean to come in between your friendships. It's my fault..."

Lola: You're damn right, Nick. You wouldn't be sorry if you didn't get caught. You think you can play me?

"I am sorry, Lola. I was going to break it off with some of you."

Aiko: How many of us were you going to "break off?"

"Four of you. You, Tiff, Lola, Audrey, and Jessie. I'm sorry, but my heart didn't feel like it did for three of you."

Jessie: Three?

Audrey: You were going to break up with me?! Are you fucking pathetic? I'm breaking up with you for dating my best friend and these other sluts.

Dicky: There's 7 girls here. You took out five of them that you wasn't going to break up.

"Nikki and Kyanna. The ones I love."

The two ladies looked at each other. They both know how I felt about them and they know what I've been doing when I wasn't with them.

I couldn't look Kyanna and Nikki in the eye because I couldn't see the hurt when they look at me.

Kyanna: You said you love me...how could you love me and do this, Nick?

"I...I..."

Kyanna: I don't want to hear it. I don't want to talk to you again.

Audrey: There's something we can agree on.

The ladies got up from their seat, heading for the door. The Barista looked back at me, tears rolling down her red cheeks.

I felt tears rolling down my face. My heart felt like it wanted to stop beating.

The door open and my gaze look at the one person who can break my heart even worse tonight. I just wanted to pinch myself and wake from this nightmare. But it wasn't another dream.

This was reality and the reprecussions is what I'm getting for my actions.

Beli: Hi Nick...What's going on?

Kyanna: Beli? Nick, you didn't...

Beli: [Confused] Kyanna, what are you talking about?

Jessie: Nicky was cheating on you with all of us. He cheated on all of us, hun.

The Instructor was still confused on what was going on. She looked to me to get the truth.

Beli: Nick, is this true?

"Y-yes. Yes it is."

Beli: It can't be...This has to be a prank.

"It's not. Beli, this isn't a prank. I wish it wasn't...But it's not."

Beli ran off, Kyanna, Aiko, and Jessie follow behind her. The other girls walked out, not giving me a look back.

I wanted to break down and cry, but Ricky, Dicky, and Momo looked at me with sympathy on their face. I don't deserve it. I just want to be alone.

"Get out."

Momo: [Whispered] Master...

Ricky: Um, Ni-

"GET OUT!"

My best friends flinched at my outburst. I didn't mean to yell at them. They didn't do anything wrong. I'm angry at myself...and someone else!

Dicky and Ricky gather their stuff and made their way to the door and out. In time, the bane of my pain made her way out of my washroom.

Kyu: Sorry, I was...taking a nap. Nicky, the fuck you lo-

"Get out."

Kyu: Excuse me? I'mma need you to get that stick out of your ass. After Momo and I have done for you.

"What you've done for me. While you were having a snoozefest, all the girls I've been dating showed up in my apartment and I'm million percent sure all of us broke up."

Kyu: Damn. There's goes my record...

My teeth grind, my left eye twitch. Record. All of this for a FUCKING RECORD!

"This was what I was talking about. The repercussions. I've broke the hearts of 8 innocent women and you care about some damn record. Why the hell are you still here?

"You only care about yourself. Not the women you got me to be with or me who is going to suffer like the ones I hurt."

Kyu: Just go to them and say you're sorry. No fucking big deal!

"No fucking big deal?! Oh my god, it's that easy. I'm so god damn stupid! Let me go after them and tell them how sorry I am that I cheat on them with their friend, enemy, etc. There. Everything will be okay.

"Kyu, that's not how this world works. No bad deed goes unpunished. I gotta live with the fact that I told of my crushes that I love them was a lie. I am just like other guys in their life that said the same thing and lied to their face.

"Get the fuck out of my apartment. I rather be miserable for the rest of my life than to meet you. I rather die alone than to relive with the bullshit you've done to me. Get out and stay out. I don't want to see you ever again in my life! GET OUT NOW!"

Tears fell on her cheeks as she stomp to the door and left. No smart comeback or sassy remark. Just left and that was it.

I went to my room, closing the door and locking it. I fell into my bed amd let out my tears to my pillow.

I said that I was ready for when this situation will happen. I was far from ready. It didn't matter if I was ready or not, the heartache would still feel the worse.

This was what I deserve. This is my consequences and I have to live with this mess.